General News & Politics (15 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
most of them are Putin-paid trolls anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

The "Great" Russian "Superpower" is relying on winter to win the war for them once again lol
Not gonna happen this time.
What? It's already happening and I don't see why would it stop all of a sudden. It's just getting worse and worse. If you can't see this shit that's going on with the inflation and everything then I don't know what to say.

Buy on AliExpress.com

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
The laughable part is russia and russian sympathizers think that the war stops when the EU wants and thank God for that.
No, the war stops when the US, UK, Poland and obviously Ukraine itself is going to deem OK to stop, or the russian orcs go back to mordor.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I'm very concerned honestly. I might be taking my last trip to Europe for a very long time next month. I'm expecting anything from rolling blackouts to civil unrest.
Nah man europeans are fucking bitchies , they deserve this shit .

China is doing the most harmful things when it comes to energy and other stuff , but those clowns started “green” shit stuff .

It’s sad i live in europe (what’s worse, we aren’t even allowed to travel visa free to europe) , and also stuff going with serbia lol , fucking ballkan man worst place in whole europe .

At least you guys in USA are safer when it comes to energy and other stuff .

Since I’m heavily invested into crypto, i care most about usa economy (i set reminders about cpi data,costumer index consumption etc…) , but also china economy (i hope they will collapse even though crypto might get another dip but I would be okay with that)

And to make things even worse i was fined 15K € for some tax evasion i did back in 2016 .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
What? It's already happening and I don't see why would it stop all of a sudden. It's just getting worse and worse. If you can't see this shit that's going on with the inflation and everything then I don't know what to say.
The problem with this line of thinking is that it implies we should bend over to authoritarian regimes of China or Russia and accept their blackmails. Id rather in the short term pay the price and cut out the unnecessary spending if their influence will vain in the long term. People on the west, myself included, have been living above their means for decades. Do we need to buy new phones, laptops every year, change cars every 3-4 years? Yes, the food prices have increased, the poor one will be hit harder but the price would be far higher if we sacrifice democratic values and let countries like Russia and China set the rules.

Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
The problem with this line of thinking is that it implies we should bend over to authoritarian regimes of China or Russia and accept their blackmails. Id rather in the short term pay the price and cut out the unnecessary spending if their influence will vain in the long term. People on the west, myself included, have been living above their means for decades. Do we need to buy new phones, laptops every year, change cars every 3-4 years? Yes, the food prices have increased, the poor one will be hit harder but the price would be far higher if we sacriface democratic values and let countries like Russia and China set the rules.
Who gets to make these decisions? Is up to a democratic vote?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Its up to people. I can only speak for myself but the world policed by China or Russia seems like a scary place.
Imo there's no way a majority of people will want to suffer & pay more now to send some geopolitical message. So those democratic values are already out the window.

And to your point, a world as it is now is a scary place but it's more to do with a deluded and corrupt political class than the habits of regular people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)