General News & Politics (15 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
My gut says the Persian you women meet outside the country are going to be quite different than the ones in Iran still. The few I know love their homeland, but left because staying there would be soul-crushing.
Different how? I don’t think there’s a large gulf between the two groups (excluding the ones who left 30-40 years ago). Majority of Iranian women are potential migrants if they had the chance.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Imagine the life of those giving a fuck if some takes a walk. I still remember the look of the mob that caused riots more than a decade ago in Split. Overweight, toothless, not too bright incels. To each his own but I value my time more than giving a fuck if some group takes a harmless walk.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Didnt know Dule was that kind of proud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Serbia will soon learn. Preventing them from having a pride march only feeds their desperate need for attention. Letting them march and completely ignoring them with a yawn is like a knife to their hearts, because they can no longer think of themselves as "special".

Never grant a group of people the power to trigger you.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Serbia will soon learn. Preventing them from having a pride march only feeds their desperate need for attention. Letting them march and completely ignoring them with a yawn is like a knife to their hearts, because they can no longer think of themselves as "special".

Never grant a group of people the power to trigger you.
Lol. This is happening because everyone bends over.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I don't know if I agree with that.

Can you express your desire to purchase alcohol, should you wish?
I'm muslim and don't drink alcohol but respect to other beliefs even if they are opposite to my belief. It is good that society, as a whole, is becoming more and more secular. Enforcing religion on people has made them hate religion but this isn't religion it's dictatorship.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)