General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (13 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
:D at least we got to play a couple of times. I grew bored of Destiny pretty quickly.
I got destiny when it was new with ps4, just bundle choice, looked it over in YouTube and decided I won't even unpack this game lol. Knew I wouldn't like it, and shooters is my fav genre.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
AFAIK the old characters will be left behind.
I don't think so. It says your "guardian will continue his story"

Edit: Both of us are right. Character will carry over, the loot won't :p
Better than nothing i guess.
- - - Updated - - -

I got destiny when it was new with ps4, just bundle choice, looked it over in YouTube and decided I won't even unpack this game lol. Knew I wouldn't like it, and shooters is my fav genre.
Do you still play For Honor? :p

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
It would have been more than a couple of times if you didn't leave me to go loot farming :lol:

How do you like Horizon so far? Pretty awesome, isn't it?
:lol:

I haven't received it yet. It should be here either today or Monday.

- - - Updated - - -

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
The game isn't actually bad. The shooter aspects of it is pretty polished. The main problem with the game was being released utterly incomplete and then asking more money for DLCs.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Damn bro, Ive been busy as fuck lately so I can only play one hour at a time if that. But man oh man, do I spend the day thinking about getting home to play it :tuttosport:

Combat is great, story is great, graphics are breath taking... I cant find one thing wrong with this one so far.
Speaking of the story, I believe they hired a couple of people from The Witcher 3 team for that

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Damn bro, Ive been busy as fuck lately so I can only play one hour at a time if that. But man oh man, do I spend the day thinking about getting home to play it :tuttosport:

Combat is great, story is great, graphics are breath taking... I cant find one thing wrong with this one so far.
Melee combat could be better. The only gripe I have is that most skills are pointless and that there probably needed to be a weapons/Armour loot system alla most rpg games. The coils or whatever they are called are a bit meh.

Fantastic game however, I'm just nitpicking :D

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Speaking of the story, I believe they hired a couple of people from The Witcher 3 team for that

That explains why it's so good :D

Melee combat could be better. The only gripe I have is that most skills are pointless and that there probably needed to be a weapons/Armour loot system alla most rpg games. The coils or whatever they are called are a bit meh.

Fantastic game however, I'm just nitpicking :D
Yes, you are :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Project Scorpio specs were released today. Quite impressive. Hopefully it won't be too expensive. I'll be trading in my Xbox One once they start having trade in promotions.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I always owned a console, SNES, N64, PS2, PS3, PS4, XboxOne...but i don't like the direction Microsoft and Sony are heading. I own a console because i'm lazy. I want to buy one and be done with it for the next 5-7 years.
I'm aware the graphics aren't PC level, but that's ok cause i don't have to upgrad/buy new parts for my console and i'm not a graphics fetishist.

But They now seem to go more and more the PC route and release updated versions, and if this continues i might as well just go and get a gaming PC instead. Way to kill consoles.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
@Salvo Now that I've played a little more I see what you mean about some skills being quite pointless. And the lack of a looting system for armor/weapons seems like a choice they had to make.

In fact I look this game and it tells me they wanted to keep it simple. Functional with a great story, great sense of exploration and far from fancy but nice combat system. In an age of so many games trying to be so much and not doing anything properly, it seems to me they didn't want to take that chance and fail. So simple and solid did it.

Btw I did my first Cauldron mission and man, that was cool. I'm playing it in hard and defeating the big boss robot inside the building was quite a challenge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)