General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (25 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah, of course. Now that he can crawl fast enough to be tested at the NFL Combines, my head is on a swivel.

And when I do get to play, it is mostly Horizon.

My last straw for anything to do with Tom Clancy was The Division.
Lol good luck, wait til he starts speaking lol.

I like online aspects of games, and this Ghost recon is absolutely amazing for Co op with 4 squad mates in intensely tactical missions. Defenitely not a new division.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So, did you already play Resi? :p @King of Kings

- - - Updated - - -

Just downloaded the Astroneer demo. Since you liked No Man's Sky you might like this one too...it actually has multiplayer coop :p Only available for Xbox and PC though. @CrimsonianKing

http://store.steampowered.com/app/361420

No, not yet. That is still wrapped up, as is Dishonored 2, Watch Dogs 2, RIGS, Until Dawn: Carnival of Blood, EVE Valkryie, and who knows what else I bought that I forgot I had

- - - Updated - - -

and The Last Guardian. I haven't even opened that one yet either.

Maybe I should actaually play these games before I go and get Persona 5.

But I can't help it. It's the goddamn Persona Series :touched:

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Jul 10, 2006
Writing is not that great, right? I'm more interested about the worlds tbh... how do they look? Are they visually impressive and inciting to explore? What about missions, I've heard there are way too many boring side missions, true?

How about leveling up, does it feel rewarding?

I want to buy it but since it's mostly bad reviews I think the clever thing to do is wait another month for its price to go down half or even more.

- - - Updated - - -

I did and it was okay for a while. Doesn't change the fact Saints Row is a diahrreia version of GTA. :baus:
The worlds vary and are nice to explore. They look good.

Some of the missions are great, a lot of the side missions are repetitive.

I love the new leveling and loadout system. You can basically level up anything you want as you go along and select what powers you want active. So you can carry a biotic power like throw, a tech power like overload and a combat power like supercharge as your three if you want and if feel like switching them out on the fly you can.

Concerning the story and adventure overall: They tried to do too much. The community is somewhat to blame because people were wanting more exploration and open worlds in Mass Effect and the result is a lack of focus on story. ME2 is one of the greatest games on the last console cycle and ME3 was pretty damn excellent as well. But fans (me included) wanted more. Well, they gave us more at the cost of a tight, directed narrative and strong characters. Oh well, they'll hopefully learn from this mistake.

I'm enjoying the game, both single player and its mp coop mode. It's frustrating because there are so many little things they did right and so many boneheaded mistake they made in the process. The game could have used another 3-6 months of polish.

You're probably better off waiting for the price to go down as it surely will in the next 30 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Great game. Really fucking hard, tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I was personally quite pleased i ignored the "dont use snipers", and used 2-3.

Then one of them got the random ability to shred armor. I cant stress enough how ridiculously OP that is. Normally you'd bring these grenadiers who suck once they run out of explosives to burn the armor of sectopods or gatekeepers

Twoshotting a sectopod that triggered overwatch (1 armor remaining and 40% health missing) -> grapple to high ground(<3 wrath suit) -> deathshot 80%+, is a bit gamebreaking.

That last mission was hard tho. Untill i got the greatest RnG gift in my entire gaming career and finished it

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I'll wait till the beta this summer. I saw potential in Destiny but the story sucked balls. Hopefully they can fix the issues I had with the original.
I actually liked the game and the atmosphere, but the lack of content was too much for my taste.
Especially in the beginning. You ran through it within hours.

How about releasing a full game, instead of making me pay for every expansion? It's a full price game after all.

It was also way too much grinding, aka playing the same mission over and over again, but that's just personal preference, other RPG/MMO freaks live for that shit.

Curious how they manage to transfer your character to Destiny 2 without creating too much disadvantage for newbies btw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 19)