General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (53 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@King of Kings, do you have Ghost Recon wildlands? Just bought it today (ps store discount), its very good. Suprised me. Good co-up with up to 4 players. If you do hollar, tag and bag some sicarios :D

The jokes in this game is :D

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Yet another overhyped Ubisoft game.

Looks so average, i doubt a lot changed since i tried the beta.

The Division says hello.

The most important thing: This is NOT a Ghost Recon game imo.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
@King of Kings, do you have Ghost Recon wildlands? Just bought it today (ps store discount), its very good. Suprised me. Good co-up with up to 4 players. If you do hollar, tag and bag some sicarios :D

the fuck is going on here? osman watching jingles? This must be an accident

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I bought it randomly today actually, didn't plan on it. But its fun. Doing missions with half of my friends list in many different missions.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Agreed on AAA games, mostly boring stuff, or the remake of a remake...
The worst being the Assassins Creed series :inter:

- - - Updated - - -

I just want a new Saint's Row . So over the top :heart: :D
So much more fun than boring ass GTA.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

No, I don't. I barely have the time as it iis

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I'm enjoying it so far. The facial animations are a bit of a distraction but not enough to turn me off of the game
Writing is not that great, right? I'm more interested about the worlds tbh... how do they look? Are they visually impressive and inciting to explore? What about missions, I've heard there are way too many boring side missions, true?

How about leveling up, does it feel rewarding?

I want to buy it but since it's mostly bad reviews I think the clever thing to do is wait another month for its price to go down half or even more.

- - - Updated - - -

But you did play that minecraft rip off, that snorefest called No Man's Lie :baus:

You might be too old for Saint's Row :snoop:
I did and it was okay for a while. Doesn't change the fact Saints Row is a diahrreia version of GTA. :baus:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yeah I dont see you on as much, little bundle of joy being a handful?
Yeah, of course. Now that he can crawl fast enough to be tested at the NFL Combines, my head is on a swivel.

And when I do get to play, it is mostly Horizon.

My last straw for anything to do with Tom Clancy was The Division.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
GTA is plain boring and mostly there for 15 year old wannabe gangsters. They could really use some Saint's Row crazyness.
Btw I do have Dragon Age Inquisition. Had it for quite a while. It's an ok game, fun for a while. But I bought it at a terrible time, a few weeks before The Witcher 3 came out. After playing The Witcher I really couldn't go back to DAI. It was simply better in every aspect of it.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Btw I do have Dragon Age Inquisition. Had it for quite a while. It's an ok game, fun for a while. But I bought it at a terrible time, a few weeks before The Witcher 3 came out. After playing The Witcher I really couldn't go back to DAI. It was simply better in every aspect of it.
If i play a RPG, i want to create my own character, which i can't in the Witcher - and i absolutely hate the main character, so no matter how great it us, i just can't get myself to play that white haired douchebag.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)