General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (29 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It's not a watcher heart. It's a beast that I haven't even faced yet. That should be fun.
Oops sorry shadow hunter bow is the one I meant, I think war one is slower but useful when removing components. War one is the best one throughout the game and the fire arrows help with most robots.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Oops sorry shadow hunter bow is the one I meant, I think war one is slower but useful when removing components. War one is the best one throughout the game and the fire arrows help with most robots.
Yes, I just bought that bow. When I should be working, of course.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
The first one was good, but I lost interest pretty quickly after that.
The second was twice as good as the first. So you missed out on that one.

- - - Updated - - -

The worst mass effect is still gonna be 10 times the game no man's sky was.

And you liked it, didn't you?
To a point, yea.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
The first one never got to me to a point where I couldn't wait for a sequel, though.
It had its flaws, yes. The second was a huge improvement over it. It's the best in the series. The 3rd one was hated pretty much because of its ending but I didn't get to play it until they had already released the update with a new ending, so I quite enjoyed it. It's a good series, you don't get many sci-fi/rpg with that level of story writing.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
When your friends get you banned on Xbox Live for throwing names at another FiFA payer whilst you are gone to get something to eat :baus:

WTF is happening. :scared: @Osman

- - - Updated - - -

So much stuff tied to this account FFS :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Support sure going to believe me :baus:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)