General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (32 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So................................

Horizon: Zero Dawn was delivered to me a day early.......................................................................

.................................................................................

:tuttosport:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
HZD has been getting 9's and 10's across the board. Reviewers are stating that this is the title that is going to start a new franchise a la Uncharted. Mine is coming in tomorrow.

Nioh is terrific as well. I've barely scratched the surface on that. I also have Resident Evil VII but I'm too afraid to play it on PSVR
I got nioh, love it so far.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Anybody who willfully pays for a severely underpowered home console/oversized handheld hybrid by Nintendo deserves what they get.

Some people will never learn.

- - - Updated - - -

Then again, only Nintendo can get away with charging 300.00 for a piece of trash system like this, based mainly upon 2 30+ year old franchises, and have people lined up around the corner to get it.

This has to be the video game version of the abused housewife syndrome.

- - - Updated - - -

Lucky bastard! Have fun
The game is absolutely amazing. Aside from the fact that it looks incredibly stunning on a 4K TV with a PS4 Pro, the game plays so well, and runs so smoothly. The battles with the dinosaurs, of which I have only discovered 4 so far, can be a life or death struggle if you make one wrong move. Side quests, crafting, RPG tree type of leveling up. It is fantastic and I highly recommend it.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I guess you were focused on main quest line and not doing much side quests and exploring?
I did everything, maxed out levels. :D

The Witcher set my standards too high in terms of content as did Oblivion etc. It only has 11 actual side quests, I'm not counting errands.
But this is a more casual game. I loved Horizon however. As the first in its franchise I look forward to the next one. I think it could benefit from a weapons and Armour loot system as well and the skills need refinement, a lot of them were redundant.

The main story was very intriguing however, poses some interesting questions.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'm at the point in the story where I just defeated Derwhal (sp) and those fucking birds.

I hate those birds.

I think I am underpowered for where I am in the game (Level 20)

- - - Updated - - -

The game is fucking great though.

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't touched Nioh since the game came out, I still haven't opened The Last Guardian and Nier, and my VR Headset is dying for some attention. All Horizon, all the time

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck those goddamn birds

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I'm at the point in the story where I just defeated Derwhal (sp) and those fucking birds.

I hate those birds.

I think I am underpowered for where I am in the game (Level 20)

- - - Updated - - -

The game is fucking great though.

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't touched Nioh since the game came out, I still haven't opened The Last Guardian and Nier, and my VR Headset is dying for some attention. All Horizon, all the time

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck those goddamn birds
Just aim for their chest and get the shadow war bow or whatever its called asap, also you can buy from any vendor under the resources tab an unlimited travel pack. Buy as many purple weapons as you can buy asap. TBH though the only ones really worth using are the shadow hunter bow, shadow sharpsot (mainly due to the arrow that rips off components) and I found the tripcaster useful at times.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Just aim for their chest and get the shadow war bow or whatever its called asap, also you can buy from any vendor under the resources tab an unlimited travel pack. Buy as many purple weapons as you can buy asap. TBH though the only ones really worth using are the shadow hunter bow, shadow sharpsot (mainly due to the arrow that rips off components) and I found the tripcaster useful at times.
I've got the unlimited travel pack. I don't think I have any of the shadow weapons. Is that the purple ones? I don't remember.

Those fucking birds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)