General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (18 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Really? I am in the same boat you were, nothing lived up to Ezio. Might have to check it out.

Also, after a good think about it...I think I preferred the Witcher 3 over Fallout 4. I enjoyed Fallout but the witcher 3 was amazing for me. Then again I hadnt ever played a Witcher game properly before.

Does anyone know if the DLC's are any good?
I look at it differently, maybe nothing lived up to Ezio but I enjoyed III and Black Flag just the same. The latter much more. I can say this, the characters have been the best since Ezio, you care about them, and the setting works perfectly. Maybe I just love the Victorian era idk.

I like Fallout but it's nowhere near as good as the Witcher. Fallout rode the hype wave but after playing for a while you realize how it disappointed in so many departments, like story, graphics, animations, variety, missions, etc...

When I bought the game I got the season pass so I have the first DLC, Wine and Blood. Haven't played it yet. Will wait for the bigger DLC to come out so I can play both.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I picked this up at 39.99 at Gamestop yesterday. I'll try to give it a go today.

I picked up Star Wars: Battlefront as well. What can I say. I love Star Wars. Even if this game sucks, the opening theme music alone will have me hooked

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
I picked this up at 39.99 at Gamestop yesterday. I'll try to give it a go today.

I picked up Star Wars: Battlefront as well. What can I say. I love Star Wars. Even if this game sucks, the opening theme music alone will have me hooked
:tup: Yesterday I did a side mission I had to capture Spring-heeled jack. Love me some Penny dreadfuls :D

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
Rumour has it that there won't be an Assassin's Creed game this year, apparently sales weren't as expected with Syndicate (although it's a pretty good game) because of the mess that was Unity, it made their credibility went to shit.

Rumour also has it they will try to follow on The Witcher steps regarding it's approach to story/mission/combat and next game is supposedly taking place in ancient Egypt.

Best thing they could ever do if you ask me. Syndicate was good but it offers the same shit we get from every other AC game. Time to take a break and come up with something fresh. @Salvo

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The last AC I've played was The Black Flag and it was underwhelming, if not repetitive. The fact it became annual reduced its quality imho and it's a good call to try with different approach.

The best one for me was Assassin's Creed III, by far.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
The last AC I've played was The Black Flag and it was underwhelming, if not repetitive. The fact it became annual reduced its quality imho and it's a good call to try with different approach.

The best one for me was Assassin's Creed III, by far.
I liked Black Flag a LOT to be honest. The whole pirate idea was done right imo. Ship combat was good and, the story was ok but it was mostly fun just sailing around singing songs and finding secret islands.

I liked 3 too but it's probably the one people rated the lowest, apart from Unity. Top ones for me are AC II and Brotherhood followed closely by Revelations and Syndicate/Black Flag.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Rumour has it that there won't be an Assassin's Creed game this year, apparently sales weren't as expected with Syndicate (although it's a pretty good game) because of the mess that was Unity, it made their credibility went to shit.

Rumour also has it they will try to follow on The Witcher steps regarding it's approach to story/mission/combat and next game is supposedly taking place in ancient Egypt.

Best thing they could ever do if you ask me. Syndicate was good but it offers the same shit we get from every other AC game. Time to take a break and come up with something fresh. @Salvo

:agree:

Firewatch looks interesting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)