General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (21 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Has anyone played The Division beta yet? It's not bad per se, it's somewhat interesting, it's just that it's Destiny all over again. It feels and plays like Destiny. Will not get fooled twice.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
It's an indie survival horror/sci-fi game in the mold of Dead Space/Alien Isolation/Half Life. Same makers of Amnesia. I beat it the other day, it's a damn near atmospheric masterpiece. Scary, eerie with a mind blowing plot. Best 15 bucks game you will ever play... That is if exploring is your thing.

What I love the most about it, apart from the obvious great story and atmosphere, is that it doesn't hold your hand. You don't have a weapon, a map, a direction to where you need to go or what to do, it simply treats you like you're there, confused and not knowing what the hell is going on. Just keep going shitting your pants along the way :D

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Looking into buying a console. What would you say is better PS4 or Xbox One? What are the pros or cons? What about game acceability? Is it possible to buy them digitally? Is it possible (and is it hard) to get pirated games? Any other tips or info would be appreciated too.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
It's an indie survival horror/sci-fi game in the mold of Dead Space/Alien Isolation/Half Life. Same makers of Amnesia. I beat it the other day, it's a damn near atmospheric masterpiece. Scary, eerie with a mind blowing plot. Best 15 bucks game you will ever play... That is if exploring is your thing.

What I love the most about it, apart from the obvious great story and atmosphere, is that it doesn't hold your hand. You don't have a weapon, a map, a direction to where you need to go or what to do, it simply treats you like you're there, confused and not knowing what the hell is going on. Just keep going shitting your pants along the way :D

Only for PC (not PS4) I suppose? [Edit: Just noticed that the title included PS4 ... *putting on stupid-hat*]
Can't remember how many times I shat myself playing Amnesia. Sooooooo good! Had to open up an old trailer for it now just as a reminder. I was like nopenopenopenopeneveragainshiiiiit*pause*

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Looking into buying a console. What would you say is better PS4 or Xbox One? What are the pros or cons? What about game acceability? Is it possible to buy them digitally? Is it possible (and is it hard) to get pirated games? Any other tips or info would be appreciated too.
I recommend this. Waaay better then both of em. But get a ps4 on the side for fifa though.

:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

wish i got that but i already have a purple ds :sigh:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
But fifa isn't exclusive is it? Or are games different on both consoles? And I'm looking more generally to buy not just because one game.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
But fifa isn't exclusive is it? Or are games different on both consoles? And I'm looking more generally to buy not just because one game.
It's available on both. I've always preferred the playstation so I stuck with it but I only play fifa when I go on it which pretty rare cause I prefer to lvl up on my ds :klin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)