General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (37 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Or he could wait save some more money, get a PS4 and play those games through PSNow.

psnow is in beta stage, has only select games, ridiculous pricing structure, and you never own the games, just rent them. also streaming costs bandwidth and good luck playing your games when psn gets hacked again and oes down just like it did last week and 3 years ago.

damns peasants, when will you learn not to trust games that involve constant internet connection to play them.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
psnow is in beta stage, has only select games, ridiculous pricing structure, and you never own the games, just rent them. also streaming costs bandwidth and good luck playing your games when psn gets hacked again and oes down just like it did last week and 3 years ago.

damns peasants, when will you learn not to trust games that involve constant internet connection to play them.
Yep, the beta sucks. But i think they'll come up with something like Netflix, a subscription. You pay a set price and can play the whole catalog. That would make more sense than renting single games.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Really addicted to this game "Insurgency" at the moment. Easily the most fun shooter i've ever played. Like a mix between CS and Arma. Its bloody intense.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I had it on the 360, finished it twice, but bought it for 35 euro with a trade in the other day.

Didn't play nearly enough online last time around so that's the main reason I picked it up again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)