General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (112 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
$uploadfromtaptalk1417492117192.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

You need the fallout extender thing, the file for everything. Here is a list of what I used.

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely get the mod manager.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Ended downloading mods at the count of 217 and probably a not so happy girlfriend if i explain she cant download to much movies this month :D

- - - Updated - - -

Got the game running but crashes when i go outside.

Time to go to sleep and follow zoso's extensive guide tomorrow to set it up

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Ended downloading mods at the count of 217 and probably a not so happy girlfriend if i explain she cant download to much movies this month :D

- - - Updated - - -

Got the game running but crashes when i go outside.

Time to go to sleep and follow zoso's extensive guide tomorrow to set it up
Your issue will most certainly be a load out issue. Read all the ones you downloaded, see if they say they should be last or if ones aren't compatible.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Kinda had it with these tools.

Just wanted to get some nice mods running and go with it, and i'm tired of looking around getting a decent explenation how to use them.

If this doesnt work soon, i'm gonna trow out over half the mods and just get their loading order right and screw it

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I get it, but this is what AC evolved to, a piece of mass produced shit. It's not bad or good, it is what it is, no surprises, you know what your're getting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I dont get why people keep paying full price for exactly the same game.

And i dont like how companies like ubisoft are turning once interesting franchises into massconsumption products

I get it for sportgames, not for these.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
As Raz said, you know what you're getting. I still enjoy the series. You can''t compare it to CoD or sports games, it has a plot and a good one, it's not just copy and paste.

The Notre Dame cathedral took a developer 2 years to finish, one single building in the game. They put a hell of a work to make the city looks like it's RL counterpart, so that has to be said.

Plus I enjoyed the hell out of Black Flag and except for the bugs at release I'm enjoying Unity as well.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Its widely accepted that black flag is the only good AC game in a long time cause it added something new.

The latest AC is just a boring repeat of what you have been doing. This used to be an expansion, but you pay full price offcourse. Pretty much like FC4.

But people pay, so ubisoft doesnt give a damn about the game turning to shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)