General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (31 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
:lol: ok nevermind

- - - Updated - - -

You're a chicken. Everytime i invite to play FIFA you pretend you didn't see it. PUSSY.

True story.

One day, I was going through this thread, and I had noticed on more than one occasion, you had mentioned @Vinny del Pirlo about games that you were playing on the PS4, and that you were playing with him on it.

So, I'm sitting there and I'm trying to find his username on the Playstation Network. First I tried Vinny Del Pirlo, then Vin Blaze, and then I started going through all of the usernames that started with Vinny, and I couldn't find him.

Naturally, my paranoid mindset starts to take over, and I'm thinking to myself "Did he block me? Does he not want to be friends on the PS4? We're friends on Xobx One, why not the PS4? I don't get it. What did I do to him?"

So, now I'm getting mad at him, but I don't want to call him out on it. He might be a psycho in real life and have me killed or something.

For all this time I thought he was being a douche and didn't want me to be friends with him, only to now realize that you thought you were gaming with him all this time :lol:

Which actually pisses me off, now that I think about it.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
True story.

One day, I was going through this thread, and I had noticed on more than one occasion, you had mentioned @Vinny del Pirlo about games that you were playing on the PS4, and that you were playing with him on it.

So, I'm sitting there and I'm trying to find his username on the Playstation Network. First I tried Vinny Del Pirlo, then Vin Blaze, and then I started going through all of the usernames that started with Vinny, and I couldn't find him.

Naturally, my paranoid mindset starts to take over, and I'm thinking to myself "Did he block me? Does he not want to be friends on the PS4? We're friends on Xobx One, why not the PS4? I don't get it. What did I do to him?"

So, now I'm getting mad at him, but I don't want to call him out on it. He might be a psycho in real life and have me killed or something.

For all this time I thought he was being a douche and didn't want me to be friends with him, only to now realize that you thought you were gaming with him all this time :lol:

:lol: :lol: Poor Vinny

Actually, not all this time. We've played several times. Destiny for instance, i knew that was you and your barking dog. But then i forgot and everytime i saw Vinny, it reminded me of Vinny del Pirlo :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and i have another Vinny added as friend. So it didn't help matters. I've no idea who he is :lol:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
:lol: :lol: Poor Vinny

Actually, not all this time. We've played several times. Destiny for instance, i knew that was you and your barking dog. But then i forgot and everytime i saw Vinny, it reminded me of Vinny del Pirlo :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and i have another Vinny added as friend. So it didn't help matters. I've no idea who he is :lol:
I really want to change my username. I've had it for 10 years now, but Sony doesn't allow you to do it. Microsoft does for 10 bucks

Jul 10, 2006
True story.

That's so fucked up. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)