General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (42 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
badass yeah i remember max payne. that was creepy to me more than scary, but i can see it beig scary, assuming you were pretty young when you played it.

first time i played skyrim and went into my first dragur dungeon. i freaked out at first time i saw one.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
badass yeah i remember max payne. that was creepy to me more than scary, but i can see it beig scary, assuming you were pretty young when you played it.

first time i played skyrim and went into my first dragur dungeon. i freaked out at first time i saw one.
That's within the first hour.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

I must have been about 12 or 13 when I played it bare in mind I was still scarred from zelda ocarina of time then

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Silent Hill 2 used to freak the fuck out of me.

The PT for silent Hill was freaky as fuck also.
SH2 was the best game in the genre, ever. Nothing will beat that feeling of distance between you and everything in the game. That was true horror. And had one hell of a soundtrack.

Fatal Frame 2 was also creepy as hell. Alone in the Dark (the very first one) also got me scared back then. Oh, and Condemned, remember the mannequins that move? Eeeerie.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
that song was in ocarina of time too
Yeah I know. :D

- - - Updated - - -

SH2 was the best game in the genre, ever. Nothing will beat that feeling of distance between you and everything in the game. That was true horror. And had one hell of a soundtrack.

Fatal Frame 2 was also creepy as hell. Alone in the Dark (the very first one) also got me scared back then. Oh, and Condemned, remember the mannequins that move? Eeeerie.
Never played FF2 but I heard it was pretty creepy.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I knew it was gonna be just another Destiny. @Zacheryah AngryJoe totally destroyed the game on his review, while shit sites like IGN gave it a 9 out of 10. Which brings to question how corrupted those big gaming websites are when it comes to reviews. IGN is the worst of the worst.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So, reviews for The Order:1886 have been all over the place, generating scores from as low as 4/10 to scores up to 95/100.

I have been playing it, and I enjoy it so far. The environment is absolutely spectacular, and I am digging the Story so far. I'm on Chapter 3 and I think there are 14 Chapters.

Granted there is no Co-Op or multiplayer, but I don't need all my games to have that. Sometimes I just want to play alone, engrossed in a linear SP campaign with solid mechanics and drop dead gorgeous graphics.

I do hope they come out with some DLC, as there have been more than a couple of not so subtle hints so far about a certain 19th century serial killer being mentioned

- - - Updated - - -

And once I am done with this, bring on Bloodborne, baby.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)