Geert Wilders (1 Viewer)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Pat common you know wilders doesn't care about the other points he dropped them intermediately after the elections so he got his party in the government (or how do you say that)
he just want to score points with his one liners all the time.
I do respect you vote for him I only don't agree with it.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Pat common you know wilders doesn't care about the other points he dropped them intermediately after the elections so he got his party in the government (or how do you say that)
he just want to score points with his one liners all the time.
I do respect you vote for him I only don't agree with it.
He did not drop all of his other points only the ones he shared with the CDA and the VVD.
You don't have to agree with me Janna :) Everybody got his own opinion on him.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Mesolithic age, back when Moses wore short pants, you're still intellectually bottom 10% of your population to be fooled by the simplistic platitudes of wilders, 'it's the economy stupid'. anything else you want to know about me before you can tell me different you are from the racially pure agenda?
You can't even give me a normal answer. The difference between me and them is that i don't want any people killed and i don't blame the muslims. Like they blamed the jews. Bottom 10% of my population? :lol: Dude seriously interest yourself in Dutch politics and Dutch history before you want to interfere and comparing me with the Nazi voters.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
You can't even give me a normal answer. The difference between me and them is that i don't want any people killed and i don't blame the muslims. Like they blamed the jews. Bottom 10% of my population? :lol: Dude seriously interest yourself in Dutch politics and Dutch history before you want to interfere and comparing me with the Nazi voters.
you really think that was hitler's platform?? :) boy you really are naive, all they wanted was 'freedom' and economic relief(sounds familiar) and that could be attained by reclaiming the germanic way(us against them). Anyhoos i couldnt possibly convince you of the , i have talked this wilders issue with seven and am well aware of the 'immigrant' problem in netherlands it still doesnt justify voting for a moron like that even if it is in protest. it is and will always be 'the economy, stupid'.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
but didn't he dropped the aow leeftijd which made a lot of people angry with him:shifty:
Yup i was very shocked when that came out. Thing is Janna in about 5 years they will change the age of AOW again. I was edging to Rutte since he had nearly the same points as Wilders except less Islam bashing and Rutte wanted to cut in on Ambtenaren, well i am one and i like to keep my job. Also all the bezuinigen made me reconsider my vote for the VVD. Sorry for the Dutch words in between but i don't know the english words for them.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Yup i was very shocked when that came out. Thing is Janna in about 5 years they will change the age of AOW again. I was edging to Rutte since he had nearly the same points as Wilders except less Islam bashing and Rutte wanted to cut in on Ambtenaren, well i am one and i like to keep my job. Also all the bezuinigen made me reconsider my vote for the VVD. Sorry for the Dutch words in between but i don't know the english words for them.
they don't get it anyway
i know i have to work until my 70
i am just mad they wanted to reduce the student income:(

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
you really think that was hitler's platform?? :) boy you really are naive, all they wanted was 'freedom' and economic relief(sounds familiar) and that could be attained by reclaiming the germanic way(us against them). Anyhoos i couldnt possibly convince you of the , i have talked this wilders issue with seven and am well aware of the 'immigrant' problem in netherlands it still doesnt justify voting for a moron like that even if it is in protest. it is and will always be 'the economy, stupid'.
Yeah i'm very naive glad you point it out to me, What they wanted was a perfect world with perfect people that's why so many jews,gipsy,homosexuals had to suffer from him. You think i want freedom? I got plenty of freedom. It's about others who are abusing the freedom and the luxerys they have here. Cool you talked with Seven. Then you also should know he's from Belgium. Different country btw in case you didnt know. Call it whatever you want i couldn't care less tbh, i respect everything you say to me but comparing me with the voters of 32 who voted for Hitler is way to much. Care to eleborate our immigrant problem then? Since we got almost every nationality living in Holland i want to hear what you know about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)