Geert Wilders (5 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I did. Tbh wasnt a hard choice either, 95% of our current political parties think our country is fine, while it's not!
Why did you vote for him?

I asked the same question to the people I met here in Sweden who voted for racist populists, I didnt get any other answers but "there arent any other options", or doing it for one issue alone (populists softly supports tons of general issues just to seem the less right wing racists they are), completely ignoring out of ignorance or laziness, the abhorrable party line agenda that underlines the majority of their policies (which is way more dangerous then a typical incompetence of other parties, thats what people like Wilders thrive on, duping people change from the status quo is good, when it can get way worse). Basically comes down to kick out all foreigners, pure and simply, I'm not worried abour racists who vote for them, but those who arent and are swayed by upstart populism.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
A zealot is a zealot, just because ones virulence is tempered by civilisation doesn't make him less horrible.

Khomeni and Hamas can say what they wan't because they are above the law. Bigots hate, not to degrees, but wholly and fully out of a learned ignorance.

Wilders,Khomeni,Ian Paisley. They're all the same.

Although funnily enough I support a ban on religious dress in public.
Indeed, its just different rhetorics or tact in expressing ones hate, but its abiously hate spreading and fear mongering all the same. His choice, or the choice of mainly right wing bigoted parties around Europe, of targetting muslims is a calculated and tactical one. they mainly, are all dismissed as racists of the bat if they say they are against foreigners in their country, or keep up the same BS that had them not grow as a party from the small skinheads they started out as.

But in the last decade in Europe, if you simply change your rhetorics from all foreigners to muslims, then your impact will way more effective, and the baclash CONISDERABLY less. Its sad, but true (I seen it happen first hand with the Swedish version of such party, they went from hating on all immigrants, jews in particular to a point, dismissed as skinheads for years, now they all turned populistic and focused entirely on muslims, and they gotten way bigger, go figure).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hmm, not true, just take a look at Malmo.

Homosexuals and Jews are beaten by Muslim gangs in that city.
They are? I havent heard anything about that. But hate crimes in general has increased in Sweden. though usually the reverse, last report I read was a guy who was foreigner, muslim and gay, and he was beaten to near death by skinheads. He said they saw him as "too good of a target to pass up".

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Problem is that Europe has gotten the worst of the immigrants, the poor ones from other countries. Thats basically like if only white trash people from Holland immigrated to other countries. Now they would not represent the correct picture of a Dutch person. Thats exactly how it is, take the poor and uneducated people from middle east and other parts of the world and send them into a new culture and tell them "hey, now start acting more like a European". And when they don't, then they all of a sudden represent all of the people from from that particular country.

Jul 1, 2010
They are? I havent heard anything about that. But hate crimes in general has increased in Sweden. though usually the reverse, last report I read was a guy who was foreigner, muslim and gay, and he was beaten to near death by skinheads. He said they saw him as "too good of a target to pass up".
Well, that's what I saw on the news a few months ago.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Poor people England and France fucked over for generations sort of have a right though.

How in the fuck Ireland is responsible for Nigerias problems however, is beyond me.

Nigerian girls are skanks though :)

I've no problem with anybody who arrives, pays their way and adapts to our laws.

Spongers and the rest can go die for all I care, Ireland never did shit, I feel no guilt.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ya i read about a German guy shooting a muslim woman because of her religion. In psychology they call that selective retention.

Jul 1, 2010
Problem is that Europe has gotten the worst of the immigrants, the poor ones from other countries. Thats basically like if only white trash people from Holland immigrated to other countries. Now they would not represent the correct picture of a Dutch person. Thats exactly how it is, take the poor and uneducated people from middle east and other parts of the world and send them into a new culture and tell them "hey, now start acting more like a European". And when they don't, then they all of a sudden represent all of the people from from that particular country.
It's not only that. The biggest problem is multiculturalism, which is doomed to fail. Plurality is great for Europe but "multiculturalism" is an epic failure, mainly because it opposes integration and completely separates cultures from one another.

I mean, many women immigrating from Islamic countries arrive here without the veil and here, they put it on.

Furthermore, I think that permitting Shariah courts, like it is in the UK, is totally wrong and should never have happened.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
It's not only that. The biggest problem is multiculturalism, which is doomed to fail. Plurality is great for Europe but "multiculturalism" is an epic failure, mainly because it opposes integration and completely separates cultures from one another.

I mean, some women immigrating from Islamic countries arrive here without the veil and here, they put it on.

Furthermore, I think that permitting Shariah courts, like it is in the UK, is totally wrong and should never have happened.
That is so true. I never understood that, back when i used to live in Scotland, i personally knew quite a few who went to Britain without a veil, and started wearing it there.:p

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
That is so true. I never understood that, back when i used to live in Scotland, i personally knew quite a few who went to Britain without a veil, and started wearing it there.:p
I call it Irish Pub syndrome. When separate from your home you try to latch onto your 'culture' more than normally to try and comfort yourself. Like Irish people on holidays going to Irish Pubs even though Ireland is nothing like what they portray.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #336
    Has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with us. Saddam and Bashar are secularists who care very little about religion, and they are the two biggest criminals in the Arab world.

There are a lot of tribal, racial, and religious tensions in the middle east. The west has made sure it does well to fuel them even more.
    :tup:

I call it Irish Pub syndrome. When separate from your home you try to latch onto your 'culture' more than normally to try and comfort yourself. Like Irish people on holidays going to Irish Pubs even though Ireland is nothing like what they portray.
    :lol2:

Nice example.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    very well said senor, props

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
    I know yes, but hey, he didn't even get the most votes from all of the politicans, Rutte and someone else were still in front of him, are they also a one man party then?
    Come on Ches i expect better from you. The VVD is still the biggest party who was the other then? Rutte didnt got most of the votes his party did. While Wilders is like an dictator in his party, he decides while the VVD and the others have to get the green light from theyir partys

Why did you vote for him?

I asked the same question to the people I met here in Sweden who voted for racist populists, I didnt get any other answers but "there arent any other options", or doing it for one issue alone (populists softly supports tons of general issues just to seem the less right wing racists they are), completely ignoring out of ignorance or laziness, the abhorrable party line agenda that underlines the majority of their policies (which is way more dangerous then a typical incompetence of other parties, thats what people like Wilders thrive on, duping people change from the status quo is good, when it can get way worse). Basically comes down to kick out all foreigners, pure and simply, I'm not worried abour racists who vote for them, but those who arent and are swayed by upstart populism.
    That's not completly true, he wants to kick out people do crimes for 3 times, he also wants to change the way the police acts overhere. I voted for him because on most of his points i agree with him. More then with the other parties. Like i said many off you only see him talking about the Islam but his other points are more valid for my country. The impotence of the other parties cost them alot of voters who are tired of this shit. It's actually more about one popularity in my country what his actions are for but then again they get associated with the Islam . Funny that you call some of the people rascist while it's mostly the dutch people and espacially the gay community who are gettin discriminated for being something else. I agree with this point from Wilders the most. If you want to live here you learn the fucking rules and try and learn to speak the language like i would do when i immigrate to another country.
    What Suns says is a bit true but we do have white trash and they do set a bad example for my country but at least they are trying to adapt.
    Overhere you get alot of freedom but some people just can't handle that.

Got something to say then say it instead of giving me a :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)