Geert Wilders (2 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
:lol: so the convo can only be relevant if i had it with a dutch? i have lived in europe, and heard the kutmarokkaan's, suns said it best it's a matter of an uneducated on the fringe population, and it doesnt matter what nationality/religion/race it is, it will always be problematic, granted the expression of teh frustration might be different but its all the same at its core, a mistrsut and disdain of the system which justifies criminality as a viable outlet. you want to lessen islamists' influence on the youth, get em an education a real opportunity to jobs combat the differentiation between first generation immigrants and so called natives(a la wilders). Make em believe in the dream.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
nah but it says a lot about the one voting for them, what would you think of someone voting for glenn beck if he were to run for office?
I would think they're a moron. But on the issues presented in this thread regarding Wilder's trial, I think anybody who doesn't agree with him being acquitted of his charges is an idiot. If a politician like Wilders doesn't have free speech, then neither does the middle class. It's as simple as that.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
:lol: so the convo can only be relevant if i had it with a dutch? i have lived in europe, and heard the kutmarokkaan's, suns said it best it's a matter of an uneducated on the fringe population, and it doesnt matter what nationality/religion/race it is, it will always be problematic, granted the expression of teh frustration might be different but its all the same at its core, a mistrsut and disdain of the system which justifies criminality as a viable outlet. you want to lessen islamists' influence on the youth, get em an education a real opportunity to jobs combat the differentiation between first generation immigrants and so called natives(a la wilders). Make em believe in the dream.
It's more relevant when you heared it from a Dutch person, then one from Belgium even when the problems are quite similair. You heared about the kutmarokkanen you say but have you heared what they do? And like we both agree it doesn't matter which religion it is. It should be less problamatic if they even took the oppertunity to adjust. Our goverment is spending millions and millions on people who are in the welfare and social security. Mostly elders above 40/50 who come here and simply fill in an application form and then recieve one while they don't contribute and never did contribute to the benefit of my country. Offer them education? They got plenty of chances here like everybody else and gladly a big majority is taking it with both hands. Yes we brought the first generation here to do our dirty work but that doesn't mean they don't have to intergrate nd now we are 2/3 generations further and we are still having the same problems. Low educated or not fact of the matter is this: If you want to live here you live by the rules which are there. We got Islamic schools here and you know what , it was one of the schools who was screaming jews to the funeral and cheering on the person that died. I can give you many more of these examples like these but it's 3.11 overhere and i'm going to bed.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I would think they're a moron. But on the issues presented in this thread regarding Wilder's trial, I think anybody who doesn't agree with him being acquitted of his charges is an idiot. If a politician like Wilders doesn't have free speech, then neither does the middle class. It's as simple as that.
not a matter of free speech, he can say whatever he wants and its on the same platform of freedom that all dutch(whether white, brown or pink) can live and speak whatever language they want. So it is a contradiction to lobby for his freedom and then adopt his freedom limiting policies.

It's more relevant when you heared it from a Dutch person, then one from Belgium even when the problems are quite similair. You heared about the kutmarokkanen you say but have you heared what they do? And like we both agree it doesn't matter which religion it is. It should be less problamatic if they even took the oppertunity to adjust. Our goverment is spending millions and millions on people who are in the welfare and social security. Mostly elders above 40/50 who come here and simply fill in an application form and then recieve one while they don't contribute and never did contribute to the benefit of my country. Offer them education? They got plenty of chances here like everybody else and gladly a big majority is taking it with both hands. Yes we brought the first generation here to do our dirty work but that doesn't mean they don't have to intergrate nd now we are 2/3 generations further and we are still having the same problems. Low educated or not fact of the matter is this: If you want to live here you live by the rules which are there. We got Islamic schools here and you know what , it was one of the schools who was screaming jews to the funeral and cheering on the person that died. I can give you many more of these examples like these but it's 3.11 overhere and i'm going to bed.
the first half of your post describes economic philosophy which goes beyond this issue, as a staunch capitalist i see most welfare as superfluous, so it has nothing to do with immigrants. You have to admit that many people are passed on for jobs just based on their name and overt racism in social events is tolerated and even encouraged. FYI this is by no means saying dutch are racists on the contrary, welcoming and one of my favorite europeans, however it is your moral responsibility to recognize the factors that allowed those immigrant success stories to happen and give them more weight than the ramblings of a racist opportunist. I can promise you it had nothing to do with the closing of an islamic school or a van prefixing his last name.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Deneb, you make Bianconero's Shakespeare English too easy for me. It's like I have to read your post 5x to understand.

Give me Andy's English or Burke's. It's fine with me.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That's not completly true, he wants to kick out people do crimes for 3 times, he also wants to change the way the police acts overhere. I voted for him because on most of his points i agree with him. More then with the other parties. Like i said many off you only see him talking about the Islam but his other points are more valid for my country. The impotence of the other parties cost them alot of voters who are tired of this shit. It's actually more about one popularity in my country what his actions are for but then again they get associated with the Islam . Funny that you call some of the people rascist while it's mostly the dutch people and espacially the gay community who are gettin discriminated for being something else. I agree with this point from Wilders the most. If you want to live here you learn the fucking rules and try and learn to speak the language like i would do when i immigrate to another country.
I get that to a point, even if I'm corious on what points you agree with him? (when his overall agenda and rheotircs is downright hateful in a clear extreme way, wondering what kind of compelling points there is to make non bigoted voter to be so swayed by it and ignore his ugly views) But the bold part, besides the gay bit (discriminated against everywhere but maybe Thailand :p), generally uncomfortable thing to hear people part of majority and in power group of a nation proclaim themselves discriminated against. Call me cynical, but majority of the time I heard those kinda arguments or sentiments, its been from mainly ignorant people and bigots making excuses for their views.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
The repressive majority always acts like the victim when called on their bullshit.

An example would be men complaining about lower premiums for Women drivers as sexist, when Women get paid 20% less for the same job which is much worse.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Does it concerns you if i do? I think not.
Yes I do cos he is going to far with his speech of last night.

And I can't not believe a smart dude like you actually vote for this I wanna score by the dumb people in Holland.

- - - Updated - - -

He is a racist pursang

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)