Gay couples as fit to adopt as heterosexuals: study (1 Viewer)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
A lot of Men find other men attractive, doesn't mean they are either bi or gay.

A bad experience with women can confuse you, doesn't mean you are born gay.

A lot of people fuck both, here in Morocco a lot of europeans come to Morocco to get fucked by other men, doesn't mean the men doing it are gay, they are just doing it for the money.
You can find people of the same sex attractive, it doesn't mean you want to fuck them. It doesn't mean I want to fuck Ryan Gosling if I say he's attractive.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
How do you realise you are gay or bi ??
When a straight dude looks at someone like Brad Pitt or George Clooney, they think "Man, I wish I were that dude". When a gay dude looks at them. he starts thinking about how good it would feel to lick the dripping sweat off of their six pack while feeling their hard dick pressing against my chest.

Zoey Deschanel is the kind of girl you really do want to fuck forever. I don't know why. She's not even pretty ffs.
Really? Must be a Belgian thing.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
When a straight dude looks at someone like Brad Pitt or George Clooney, they think "Man, I wish I were that dude". When a gay dude looks at them. he starts thinking about how good it would feel to lick the dripping sweat off of their six pack while feeling their hard dick pressing against my chest.

So close, but you gave it away in the end.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006

:shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)