Gay couples as fit to adopt as heterosexuals: study (2 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
A lot of gay people get married and have kids, because that's the only way they can have a family. And later in life realize they can't keep living a lifestyle that is not true to who they are.

So how can we fix that? Gay marriage sounds like a good solution.

Did you ask your friend if he actually became gay? And how that happened? Or are you just assuming that he wasn't before and he is now?
The guy was a womanizer, his first love was introduced to the family and the guy wasn't even living in a closed society to say he was obliged, his parents are open mind and cool with everything. I didn't ask him personally as I haven't kept any contacts with him but he's stated many times to my sister who is close to him that he fell inlove with someone in the army.

- - - Updated - - -

Rab, I think I know the answer to this because I remember having this conversation before. Are you closer with your mother than you are with your father? I am like this too, and most people my age I know are as well, so this could be affecting your judgment. My sister for example is much closer to my father than she is to my mother though. It has more to do with their (and our) character than their sex type.
I am very close to my mother but I don't think it has anything to do with my judgement on babies needing their mothers.

It's unfortunate that he was married if he's gay, because I'm sure that is no fun for his wife. But I'm not sure why it's not normal.
I'm not going to judge him. I was just puzzled and I don't know if the Army community or atmosphere ground had anything to do with this.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Breastfeeding in public is the worst. :D
The people who advocate it are disgusting. "But it's healthy and normal!". Yes. So is shitting. Do you want people to be able to shit in public places? Maybe they should start shitting at the table in restaurants too.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Good luck breastfeeding your child.

:D

- - - Updated - - -

The people who advocate it are disgusting. "But it's healthy and normal!". Yes. So is shitting. Do you want people to be able to shit in public places? Maybe they should start shitting at the table in restaurants too.
I also say this. On social media. You do not want to know the female reactions i've gotten to that.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I have to put this out here: I was never attracted to men before I saw @Azzurri7
:agree:

And husbands giving the "don't stare" look at strangers staring at their wives with her breast out in the open. :touched:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The problem is that sometimes the wive is fucking ugly, so the stares become longer.
Its a struggle. I've yet to see a hot wive do it, and you know my dislike of hangtits.

Just stare at something past the female, they wont know the difference

- - - Updated - - -

Ignore the husband. Keeps staring. Lightly rub your crotch as if you're adjusting something. Make an o-face.
Dropping that jaw a bit :tup:

Must try next time

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Its a struggle. I've yet to see a hot wive do it, and you know my dislike of hangtits.

Just stare at something past the female, they wont know the difference

- - - Updated - - -

Dropping that jaw a bit :tup:

Must try next time
You're a big dude. No ones gonna fuck with you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)