Gay couples as fit to adopt as heterosexuals: study (12 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
So it's either white or black?

Did you even read what I said? The increase number of same sex couple in the far future but the good side of it is that any parent is better than no parent.

I am not scared, gay couples don't scare me so long they don't approach under-age boys which happens pretty often and they are not labeled as pedophiles.
I never said it doesn't work, I'm just stating the crucial role a mother plays.
How do I explain a widower who had to raise his child alone? Brave man, what's your point?
I still don't understand what you think the bad side is, and the lack of a presence of a mother is not a good one. By your reasoning, a lesbian couple would raise their children twice as good. :lol:

Your pedophiles statement does not make sense, especially with the use of "under-age boys" to support your claim. As if pedophiles don't approach under-age girls.

The widower point I was trying to make is that that man, without the presence of his wife and the child without the presence of his mother, can still raise a child under the correct guidance, because children do not need a female presence as a parent, but rather surrounded by people who love them unconditionally with proper guidance.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What makes me laugh is that you don't seem to understand what you're worried about.

- If you were born gay, cool.
- If you were not born gay but wanted to try it, is that wrong? No. But it's not "correct". - What does that mean?
- You're going against nature. - What nature? Where do you get your definition of nature from, that excludes certain behaviors and includes others? What does "nature" mean to you exactly?

I think he just didn't think things through. Rab is a pretty tolerant guy and I'm certain his worries would disappear quickly if he was confronted with gay people on a more regular basis. His objections are obviously not rational.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Many more single males approach underage girls. That would make them heterosexual pedophiles. I am almost certain they outnumber homosexual pedophiles. Maybe we should be worried about what heterosexuality is doing to our society?
No one disagrees here I guess. Why are you taking me to the obvious? Re-read what I said and don't out-line six words out of my whole post "Gay couples don't scare me so long they don't approach under age boys which happens pretty often" I guess everyone should agree with this instead of stating the obvious regarding heterosexual pedophiles.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
No one disagrees here I guess. Why are you taking me to the obvious? Re-read what I said and don't out-line six words out of my whole post "Gay couples don't scare me so long they don't approach under age boys which happens pretty often" I guess everyone should agree with this instead of stating the obvious regarding heterosexual pedophiles.
But gay couples do not frequently approach underage boys.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I actually don't care if men are fucking same sex since I enjoy Lesbians myself, as for the adoption, it's one's right to adopt a baby if it's the only way but at the same time it's also baby's right to be raised in a family with a mother.

Either-way, I can assume only that Gay couples adopting babies will have it's side-effect in the future, not near future though.
Yeah but what about straight couples who break up, parents that pass away when the child is young or even before they are born. Its not said that they turn out to be worse people.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
So you are genuinely scared that because you will see gay men in public you will at one point try to have sex with another man you are not attracted to.
No. I said that in the far future if it's something too common in public with time and years hundreds of years it will seem normal even if you are not born gay.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I still don't understand what you think the bad side is, and the lack of a presence of a mother is not a good one. By your reasoning, a lesbian couple would raise their children twice as good. :lol:

Your pedophiles statement does not make sense, especially with the use of "under-age boys" to support your claim. As if pedophiles don't approach under-age girls.

The widower point I was trying to make is that that man, without the presence of his wife and the child without the presence of his mother, can still raise a child under the correct guidance, because children do not need a female presence as a parent, but rather surrounded by people who love them unconditionally with proper guidance.
:tup:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Conclusion

The empirical research does not show that gay or bisexual men are any more likely than heterosexual men to molest children. This is not to argue that homosexual and bisexual men never molest children. But there is no scientific basis for asserting that they are more likely than heterosexual men to do so. And, as explained above, many child molesters cannot be characterized as having an adult sexual orientation at all; they are fixated on children.
http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

The internet lacks a dumbass-filter.

- - - Updated - - -

Three of my co-workers are gay. One female, two male. I wank once to Rosie O'Donnell, twice to Ryan Gosling.

My days of being hetero is over. No more snatch, only bum fun :scared:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
What makes me laugh is that you don't seem to understand what you're worried about.

- If you were not born gay but wanted to try it, is that wrong? No. But it's not "correct". - What does that mean?
- You're going against nature. - What nature? Where do you get your definition of nature from, that excludes certain behaviors and includes others? What does "nature" mean to you exactly?
If you were not born gay and want to have sex it's your choice, but is it normal? Of course it isn't. I know couple of people one of them is also a far relative was married and has a kid, went to the army and is now gay. Does it affect me? No, is it normal though? Nope.

Nature? Influenced by genetic inheritance and other biological factors. But you can still define your own nature I guess since it's not something common.

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #613
    If you were not born gay and want to have sex it's your choice, but is it normal? Of course it isn't. I know couple of people one of them is also a far relative was married and has a kid, went to the army and is now gay. Does it affect me? No, is it normal though? Nope.

Nature? Influenced by genetic inheritance and other biological factors. But you can still define your own nature I guess since it's not something common.
    A lot of gay people get married and have kids, because that's the only way they can have a family. And later in life realize they can't keep living a lifestyle that is not true to who they are.

So how can we fix that? Gay marriage sounds like a good solution.

Did you ask your friend if he actually became gay? And how that happened? Or are you just assuming that he wasn't before and he is now?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    No no, by my reasoning is that every baby needs his mother. The lesbian question is pretty silly because I did not deny that gay couple could raise a child, I just stated the need of a mother and that's baby's right but to be more positive I also stated that any parents better than no parents.

Children do not need a female presence as a parent but need a mother presence as a parent and it's their nature right.

Guidance and love can be giving by any, I agree.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    No no, by my reasoning is that every baby needs his mother. The lesbian question is pretty silly because I did not deny that gay couple could raise a child, I just stated the need of a mother and that's baby's right but to be more positive I also stated that any parents better than no parents.

Children do not need a female presence as a parent but need a mother presence as a parent and it's their nature right.

Guidance and love can be giving by any, I agree.
    Rab, I think I know the answer to this because I remember having this conversation before. Are you closer with your mother than you are with your father? I am like this too, and most people my age I know are as well, so this could be affecting your judgment. My sister for example is much closer to my father than she is to my mother though. It has more to do with their (and our) character than their sex type.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    I think he just didn't think things through. Rab is a pretty tolerant guy and I'm certain his worries would disappear quickly if he was confronted with gay people on a more regular basis. His objections are obviously not rational.
    They're not objections as per say, just questioning the definition of few things.

Btw, when I used to work for my father, I did hire in a year two gay men, one of them I still meet once in a while, but both very nice people. Nothing personal.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    It has to be seen normal because this is what it is.
    Exactly.

It's unfortunate that he was married if he's gay, because I'm sure that is no fun for his wife. But I'm not sure why it's not normal.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Yes. That's exactly the point. It will be seen as 100% normal.
    It has to be seen normal because this is what it is.
    That's where I disagree, if you are not born gay then it's not normal.

And before someone asks me where do you see not born gay having sex? Prison sex, religious Islamic countries, a man who is not desired by woman etc...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    They're not objections as per say, just questioning the definition of few things.

Btw, when I used to work for my father, I did hire in a year two gay men, one of them I still meet once in a while, but both very nice people. Nothing personal.
    I know it's not. But I think you're mistaken about a couple of things here.

- - - Updated - - -

That's where I disagree, if you are not born gay then it's not normal.

And before someone asks me where do you see not born gay having sex? Prison sex, religious Islamic countries, a man who is not desired by woman etc...
    Because everyone born as a muslim is heterosexual? Btw, religion IS a choice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)