Gay couples as fit to adopt as heterosexuals: study (9 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
How do you realise you are gay or bi ??
It's pretty easy. Let's say you've established you're a man. You see another man and you're attracted to him. This means you're either gay or bisexual. Now you see a woman and you're very attracted to her as well. You're bisexual.

This is not difficult.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It's pretty easy. Let's say you've established you're a man. You see another man and you're attracted to him. This means you're either gay or bisexual. Now you see a woman and you're very attracted to her as well. You're bisexual.

This is not difficult.
The best example beeing

You see @Azzurri7 on the beach without a shirt. Do you feel an urge to jump on that deck or not.

Simple really. Its like how you realise you like certain types of girls in a way

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006

This is not difficult.
A lot of Men find other men attractive, doesn't mean they are either bi or gay.

You feel attracked to the same sex and not the other. First its confusion, then realisation
A bad experience with women can confuse you, doesn't mean you are born gay.

Your dick is hard and you want to fuck both. This is like talking with kids.
A lot of people fuck both, here in Morocco a lot of europeans come to Morocco to get fucked by other men, doesn't mean the men doing it are gay, they are just doing it for the money.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Example : I find schwarzenegger or konstantinovs to have an excellent physique, a goal.

But i dont have the need to put a penis in it.

Now, if i see a good picture of zooey deschanel or emma stone. I want to bang it to oblivion

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
A lot of Men find other men attractive, doesn't mean they are either bi or gay.

A bad experience with women can confuse you, doesn't mean you are born gay.

A lot of people fuck both, here in Morocco a lot of europeans come to Morocco to get fucked by other men, doesn't mean the men doing it are gay, they are just doing it for the money.
That's not what we're talking about. Just had the same discussion about love. "What if you in love".... If you're a grown, and developed, you know how not "just to fall in love" with another person.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Example : I find schwarzenegger or konstantinovs to have an excellent physique, a goal.

Now, if i see a good picture of zooey deschanel or emma stone. I want to bang it to oblivion
Zoey Deschanel is the kind of girl you really do want to fuck forever. I don't know why. She's not even pretty ffs.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Zoey Deschanel is the kind of girl you really do want to fuck forever. I don't know why. She's not even pretty ffs.
I cant explain it eighter. I looked at google images, and there isnt a good one (unlike with emma stone), just cant explain it

Oh, she's a raging femnazi btw

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Actually it does. Sorry, bro.
All men should be considered bisexual then.

You won't be saying the same thing if you met Arnold and you start getting confused :p

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I mean confusion as in, in the phase where you find it strange you are attracted to the same sexe, not the opposite.

Isnt that a natural thing to occur ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)