Gay couples as fit to adopt as heterosexuals: study (5 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Don't make me say correlation does not imply causation :(
no, restricting definitions to suit ones argument is what is at play here, typical feminist bullshit, woman wants to raise kid alone yet complains about only having one income. Like i said before marriage has very specific and life practical reasons financial is very much an aspect of that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
no, restricting definitions to suit ones argument is what is at play here, typical feminist bullshit, woman wants to raise kid alone yet complains about only having one income. Like i said before marriage has very specific and life practical reasons financial is very much an aspect of that.
That I agree with.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
you can interpret the evidence anyway you like fact is you have more chances of being successful in life with a father and a mother, as for homosexual couples any position for it is based solely on theory, theres no real evidence to support as it is too recent of a phenomenon. the real compelling argument for me is would you rather a child live in a home with 2 gay people or in an orphanage/foster home, then the choice is pretty simple.
That's what I was saying yesterday but you explained/put it better.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
What do the statistics say about 2 parent housholds vs 1 parent households, with sex not being part of the equation?

Is it a question of simply not having a father, or not having the stability that a 2 parent household provides?

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: Mustache man, I think I'm virtually pregnant now.
If you had a uterus, you be an assembly line for babies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
What do the statistics say about 2 parent housholds vs 1 parent households, with sex not being part of the equation?

Is it a question of simply not having a father, or not having the stability that a 2 parent household provides?

- - - Updated - - -

If you had a uterus, you be an assembly line for babies.
it was in response to klin questioning why a kid needs both parents, like i said considering the how recent the phenomenon is we wont have as much data to include same sex in the argument.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
you can interpret the evidence anyway you like fact is you have more chances of being successful in life with a father and a mother, as for homosexual couples any position for it is based solely on theory, theres no real evidence to support as it is too recent of a phenomenon. the real compelling argument for me is would you rather a child live in a home with 2 gay people or in an orphanage/foster home, then the choice is pretty simple.
Orphanage? :shifty: Or that wasn't a question?

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #736
    Hmmmm...

Less than half British adults under age 24 consider themselves “completely heterosexual”
    http://qz.com/484012/less-than-half...-consider-themselves-completely-heterosexual/
    Hey, it's a high bar. You have to consistently be attracted to females (or males, as the case may be). People who maybe aren't as interesting as they think they are. Maybe don't cook as well as they think they do. Maybe don't make as good investment decisions as they think they do. And you have to put up with all that....

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Hey, it's a high bar. You have to consistently be attracted to females (or males, as the case may be). People who maybe aren't as interesting as they think they are. Maybe don't cook as well as they think they do. Maybe don't make as good investment decisions as they think they do. And you have to put up with all that....
    Look for better women.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    People don't get the big picture. I am sure there well may be biological rationalizations for homosexuality as a species. It exists in other species as well. Just don't try telling that to people who don't understand science.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
    People don't get the big picture. I am sure there well may be biological rationalizations for homosexuality as a species. It exists in other species as well. Just don't try telling that to people who don't understand science.
    bonobos, everybody's favourite monkeys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)