Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (11 Viewers)

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Only one so far! :cry:

Usually nothing you guys do ever shocks me but I have to say that I am pretty decently surprised that so many of you only watched one episode! Are you all getting soft in my old age? :D

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Only one so far! :cry:

Usually nothing you guys do ever shocks me but I have to say that I am pretty decently surprised that so many of you only watched one episode! Are you all getting soft in my old age? :D
I only watched one as well - a part of following this show is talking it through with friends and colleagues the next day :D

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
stop bragging will you?

5x02
"House of Black and White" and fucking Edgar Davids answers the door :lol:
:lol:

Danny's naivety will get her into trouble, Jaqen/Jakken however its spelt is a badass. Jon will stay with the knights watch but the whole offer from Stannis is pretty interesting, I wonder where that will go.

God damn I really want to watch ep 3.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
5x04
Dany :sergio:
How to screw up after having a bazillon soldiers and the whole country loving you? Be a pussy against rebels and SJW about fighting pits. Can't wait to see her crushed by Stannis. Speaking about whom, that Melisandre seems like a nice lady to have around.

Feeling sorry for Tommen. Cersei and their crazy monks are gonna eat the Tyrells alive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)