Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (54 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I watched all 4. Significantly worse than previous seasons in my opinion. There is a new xena warrior princess dyke that goes on a Bollywood style monologue thats hilariously bad. Too many near-impossible coincidences conveniently happening. The whole Arya story is like watching someone playing Skyrim with equally weird characters and inexplicably mysterious, unnatural and for no reason non-responsive people through out.

I am Thoroughly disappointed.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I watched all 4. Significantly worse than previous seasons in my opinion. There is a new xena warrior princess dyke that goes on a Bollywood style monologue thats hilariously bad. Too many near-impossible coincidences conveniently happening. The whole Arya story is like watching someone playing Skyrim with equally weird characters and inexplicably mysterious, unnatural and for no reason non-responsive people through out.

I don't know if you are talking shit but I decided to throw it in a spoiler.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

The Xena story is kinda ridiculous to me, too. They want to torture and kill a little girl because a grown man decided to participate in a trial by combat? Oberyn once said:"We don't hurt little girls in Dorne" Besides, her acting is terrible. I hope they're gonna be dealt with.
As for Arya I have been enjoying her storyline as Jaqen Hagar is one entertaining noone. Dany is ruining her empire, the weak girl she always was. Credible in my book.
Sure, Fantasy is just not my genre(anymore). After Tolkien everything feels like cheap shit written by a monkey:D

Jul 10, 2006
The Xena story is kinda ridiculous to me, too. They want to torture and kill a little girl because a grown man decided to participate in a trial by combat? Oberyn once said:"We don't hurt little girls in Dorne" Besides, her acting is terrible. I hope they're gonna be dealt with.
As for Arya I have been enjoying her storyline as Jaqen Hagar is one entertaining noone. Dany is ruining her empire, the weak girl she always was. Credible in my book.

Sure, Fantasy is just not my genre(anymore). After Tolkien everything feels like cheap shit written by a monkey:D
:) I was just fuckin with ya.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Just watched the second episode since I chose to hold off and watch them one at a time. Daenerys and her stupidity stuns me every single time. I like king of Dorne so far. He also played Bashir in Star Trek...in case anyone actually cared. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Stannis is pretty smart as well. Very tactical. Jon too.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I kinda hate how the 4 episodes got leaked because everyone already discussed everything and here I am talking to myself. :p

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Just watched the second episode since I chose to hold off and watch them one at a time. Daenerys and her stupidity stuns me every single time. I like king of Dorne so far. He also played Bashir in Star Trek...in case anyone actually cared. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Stannis is pretty smart as well. Very tactical. Jon too.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I kinda hate how the 4 episodes got leaked because everyone already discussed everything and here I am talking to myself. :p
I haven't seen the leaks yet.

Glad Jon was selected, he is a great IMO.

I've been dying inside since last season for Arya to FINALLY get to the house of black and white. adflfjaldsjfhalsd;hfadsjhfjadshfksdhaf (she is going to be a bad ass)

Stannis is OK, not convinced. Something about his character is weak to me and will be exploited. Snow already pissed on his parade once.

Yes, daenerys is an idiot. Anyone with 3 dragons that hasn't done more is alarming IMO. She had 3 dragons at one time, was the one we saw tonight the "lost" dragon? 2 were locked up unless someone let them out -.-

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
I haven't seen the leaks yet.

Glad Jon was selected, he is a great IMO.

I've been dying inside since last season for Arya to FINALLY get to the house of black and white. adflfjaldsjfhalsd;hfadsjhfjadshfksdhaf (she is going to be a bad ass)

Stannis is OK, not convinced. Something about his character is weak to me and will be exploited. Snow already pissed on his parade once.

Yes, daenerys is an idiot. Anyone with 3 dragons that hasn't done more is alarming IMO. She had 3 dragons at one time, was the one we saw tonight the "lost" dragon? 2 were locked up unless someone let them out -.-
Yep that was the lost one.

I still dislike Stannis for the throne however he is proving that he is willing to negotiate to get his way, which in my mind makes him more interesting than I originally thought.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009

Link to 3 and 4?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)