Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (45 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
There's no way Stannis can get to the throne and rule while he has Melisandre beside him. I don't know, but something tells me Stannis is gonna get what's coming for him this season, and I'm guessing the red lady has something to do with this.

Having said the above, I hope Jon Snow remains with the Black. I also loved how Sam put that old coward in his place. :heart:

Khaleesi? I would really hate seeing her ending up on that throne. It really says much if you're a boring character while owning 3 dragons. Anyway, where is Mormont (Lord Friendzone)? I can't remember him leaving anywhere in the last season.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 10, 2006
I haven't seen the leaks yet.

Glad Jon was selected, he is a great IMO.

I've been dying inside since last season for Arya to FINALLY get to the house of black and white. adflfjaldsjfhalsd;hfadsjhfjadshfksdhaf (she is going to be a bad ass)

Stannis is OK, not convinced. Something about his character is weak to me and will be exploited. Snow already pissed on his parade once.

Yes, daenerys is an idiot. Anyone with 3 dragons that hasn't done more is alarming IMO. She had 3 dragons at one time, was the one we saw tonight the "lost" dragon? 2 were locked up unless someone let them out -.-
Until very recently the dragons were too small to do a whole lot. And even when they are big enough they would need some sort of training. Right now I think she is building a power base. Her army of Unsullied isn't enough to conquer Westeros. Remember she used the dragons to help her get the Unsullied. She plans to use them to take Westeros but she has a lot to work to do now that she is also responsible for a city-state.

- - - Updated - - -

There's no way Stannis can get to the throne and rule while he has Melisandre beside him. I don't know, but something tells me Stannis is gonna get what's coming for him this season, and I'm guessing the red lady has something to do with this.

Having said the above, I hope Jon Snow remains with the Black. I also loved how Sam put that old coward in his place. :heart:

Khaleesi? I would really hate seeing her ending up on that throne. It really says much if you're a boring character while owning 3 dragons. Anyway, where is Mormont (Lord Friendzone)? I can't remember him leaving anywhere in the last season.
Mormont was banished and she said she would have him killed if she ever saw him again. Last time we saw him he was leaving Mereen (sp?) alone on horseback.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

Her storyline is pretty weak (if not worst) ever since second season imo.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Khaleesi? I would really hate seeing her ending up on that throne. It really says much if you're a boring character while owning 3 dragons.
Probably the most boring character in fantasy, for two dozen episodes or more now. It's about time she got killed off or ate one of her dragons or something.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Her storyline is pretty weak (if not worst) ever since second season imo.
Can't stand her or her storyline anymore tbh.

Stannis is the most suitable (and rightful) candidate. You Jon Snows know nothing.
:agree: Stannis the Mannis. Top 3 show character along with Littlefinger & Arya.

Also I kinda hate how the 4 episodes got leaked because everyone already discussed everything and here I am talking to myself. :p
You're not alone :D
Don't want to watch all of them now and then have nothing to do for a month.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
:agree: Stannis the Mannis. Top 3 show character along with Littlefinger & Arya.
For me Stannis is too flat to be an interesting character. He is likable and I support him but to me he is totally boring. Khaleesi obviously sucks on all levels
Littlefinger is "too much" if you know what I mean. I enjoy Varys much more in comparison.
Arya's storyline stagnated a lot last season. Loved her chemistry with Hound and now she seems to be up to something. One of the better storylines

My Top3 are Jaqen, Bronn, Tyrion

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yeah, Tyrion has to be top 3.

Jaqen is so epic eventhough they showed little he's defo one of my favorites without a doubt. Arya too.

Varys has improved quite a lot during the show, especially his humor. So I pretty much agree with IgorTudor here :D as I can't really stand Stannis, he's like one dimensional guy.

1) Tyrion 2) Jaquen 3) Arya 4) Snow 5) Bronn/Varys

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
For me Stannis is too flat to be an interesting character. He is likable and I support him but to me he is totally boring. Khaleesi obviously sucks on all levels
Littlefinger is "too much" if you know what I mean. I enjoy Varys much more in comparison.
Arya's storyline stagnated a lot last season. Loved her chemistry with Hound and now she seems to be up to something. One of the better storylines

My Top3 are Jaqen, Bronn, Tyrion
Stannis is GOAT bro.

And I don't know exactly why, but I kinda hate Tyrion. I mean he's an alright character, but his whole behaviour and dialogue is too much pandering to the audience for my taste, you're just being forced to like him, which for me provokes some kind of defense mechanism. This is of course then only aggrevated by everyone and their mother loving him. I guess it's a weird subjective thing though, but I was so hoping he'd actually be executed last season, even though I know he's one of the three characters who've currently got an "unkillable" tag (the other two being Arya and Bronn).

Jaqen is cool af, but he's far from a main character, he's been in what, 10 episodes so far? Same goes with a lot lesser extent for Bronn.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Stannis is a tool. He's gonna get what's coming to him.
I guess he gets a lot of shit for his alliance with Melisandre, but what you've got to keep in mind is 1) That he doesn't really trust her and is actually creeped the fuck out by her, and 2) That the religious BS she pulls actually works. I mean, the weird firegod rituals have brought a man back to life numerous times for real. It's not like fanatism in the real world where people were/are just burned at the stake and there's no evidence whatsoever that the god they're doing it for even exists.

Stannis is by far the best out of those actually having a realistic shot at the throne, and the only ruler giving a shit about what's going on in The North.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I guess he gets a lot of shit for his alliance with Melisandre, but what you've got to keep in mind is 1) That he doesn't really trust her and is actually creeped the fuck out by her, and 2) That the religious BS she pulls actually works. I mean, the weird firegod rituals have brought a man back to life numerous times for real. It's not like fanatism in the real world where people were/are just burned at the stake and there's no evidence whatsoever that the god they're doing it for even exists.

Stannis is by far the best out of those actually having a realistic shot at the throne, and the only ruler giving a shit about what's going on in The North.
He doesn't have enough cojones and is boring. I hope he never gets to sit on the Iron Throne.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)