Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (31 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Stannis wouldn't let her burn Ser Davos, I don't think he will let her burn his only child and heir.
If you remember there was a scene where Stannis wife wanted to leave the daughter behind but the red woman insisted on bringing her to the north with them and said she would be "important". Red woman was also talking about how "no act done in service of the lord of light can ever be a sin" and Stannis' wife agreed. That scene was ominous as fuck.

and (i could be wrong but) i'm pretty sure it was the red woman who saved ser Davos earlier when Stannis wanted to execute him for striking her. She claimed they would need Davos connections or pirate skills or something.

Jul 10, 2006
If you remember there was a scene where Stannis wife wanted to leave the daughter behind but the red woman insisted on bringing her to the north with them and said she would be "important". Red woman was also talking about how "no act done in service of the lord of light can ever be a sin" and Stannis' wife agreed. That scene was ominous as fuck.

and (i could be wrong but) i'm pretty sure it was the red woman who saved ser Davos earlier when Stannis wanted to execute him for striking her. She claimed they would need Davos connections or pirate skills or something.
You could be right. I just see it completely out of Stannis' character to do that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)