Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (8 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Watched ep 04

What is the latest ep out?
Well there goes grey worm. Old dude as well. Raegar coming up quite a lot, Jon snow falling for the titties nearly. I wouldve, such a sweet rack.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
not so sure grey worm is dead
Ep 04
Yeah probably isn't. Curious to see what happens with Jorah. I assume he will rock up and Varys will be there already. It's setting up for Stannis to invade then Jon to rock up and kill one of the Bolton's. Interesting hearing Sansa speak of Raeger and Lianna also. The show seems like it is being filmed differently. There is something different but I can't put my finger on it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Jon Snow is my favourite character this season, was top 3-4 before, but now after Arya stuff slowed down and Tyrion is being a cliche despite still being amusing, look forward to Jons scenes the most.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Jon Snow is my favourite character this season, was top 3-4 before, but now after Arya stuff slowed down and Tyrion is being a cliche despite still being amusing, look forward to Jons scenes the most.
No doubt. After Tywin's death, I also really like the actor playing Roose Bolton's character. He seems like such a badass.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yep, how adamant he was to make sure Little finger understood he didnt trust him for a single second was pretty cold hehe. No pretenses with him. Pretty pragmatic dude.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'm waiting for some action. So far the episodes have been entertaining, but they still feel like setups to something. Another huge war perhaps?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm waiting for some action. So far the episodes have been entertaining, but they still feel like setups to something. Another huge war perhaps?
Stannis is about to attack Roose Bolton in the north, daenyrs is loosing control of her subjects on both sides of the master/slave conflict, and the religious fanatics are imposing their will right under Cersei's nose. Any one of these could spark into major conflict.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Stannis is about to attack Roose Bolton in the north, daenyrs is loosing control of her subjects on both sides of the master/slave conflict, and the religious fanatics are imposing their will right under Cersei's nose. Any one of these could spark into major conflict.
Stannis vs Bolton would be amazing.

Stannis would obviously win but Bolton is one sleazy motherfucker.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Yeah probably isn't. Curious to see what happens with Jorah. I assume he will rock up and Varys will be there already. It's setting up for Stannis to invade then Jon to rock up and kill one of the Bolton's. Interesting hearing Sansa speak of Raeger and Lianna also. The show seems like it is being filmed differently. There is something different but I can't put my finger on it.
Crap, thought this spoiler was to do with episode 3 :cry:

Gonna have to watch episode 4 now

- - - Updated - - -

Crap, thought this spoiler was to do with episode 3 :cry:

Gonna have to watch episode 4 now

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Watched ep 04

What is the latest ep out?
Well there goes grey worm. Old dude as well. Raegar coming up quite a lot, Jon snow falling for the titties nearly. I wouldve, such a sweet rack.
5x04
I guess Barristan is dead and the Worm is gonna make it. Jon should have joined Stannis. I'd have liked that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)