Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (7 Viewers)

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
4 episodes out? :lol2:

So watch that and later go one month without anything. Aww.

And of course I'll watch it ffs! Can't believe HBO messed this up somehow, what a profit loss.
They always send the first episode to reporters before showing it on TV, but how the hell did they leak even 4 of them?

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
They always send the first episode to reporters before showing it on TV, but how the hell did they leak even 4 of them?
They don't send just the first episode , usually they always send the first couple of episodes the first 4 in this case , for a review .

Still for everybody getting bummed about the first episode (I haven't watched it) all reviews i read were great , except the first episodes many praise this as what seems to be the best season yet (according to the first 4 episodes) . Also it seems that this season the show will part ways with the book in some ways , personally i am afraid , but reviewers seem to have liked it .

Review from Collider

http://collider.com/game-of-thrones-season-5-review-hbo/

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Ridiculous :lol:

First episode was meh, just a round up I guess. Danny is still an annoying bitch.

I actually liked it. It made me excited for what is to come. I found the last part pretty intense.

- - - Updated - - -

4 episodes out? :lol2:

So watch that and later go one month without anything. Aww.

And of course I'll watch it ffs! Can't believe HBO messed this up somehow, what a profit loss.

I usually don't mind binge watching. I usually do that every season with Pretty Little Liars (yes I have no shame) but with GoT, I know what you mean. :cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)