Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (36 Viewers)

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
No one else notice that bushy eyebrows is following in the footsteps of her daddy? Without Sir Friendzone there to set her straight who knows what she will end up doing.

- - - Updated - - -

What. The. Fuck.

I always thought that peoples reaction to the Red Wedding last season was a way over the top and ridiculous, but this episode kinda made me understand them.
:agree: Red Wedding did nothing to faze me. When he died though >>> asdfjomfgwtf! :cry:

There is no i in Oberyn Martell. :cry:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
No one else notice that bushy eyebrows is following in the footsteps of her daddy? Without Sir Friendzone there to set her straight who knows what she will end up doing.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: Red Wedding did nothing to faze me. When he died though >>> asdfjomfgwtf! :cry:

See, I'm not the only one :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
ßöмßäяðîëя;4567597 said:
Zach is a clown.

Knowing something, and expressing it correctly are different things.

Let's leave the professional competitions up to the ones who actually compete.
Reality check fool : I competed last month. I'm above the minimum total to enter both Belgian and European IPF raw competition, and if i'd train single play, also the open competition.

See how much of a fool you are now.

994 pounds is a walk in the park. It wasn't the point.
Did i say its a walk in the part you fucking idiot ? Nope, i did not.

I said tire deadlifts is a freak thing. That 994 is "pretty strong", but that he's amongst the specific type of deadlifters that should be able to do that, and that i could match that.

THis video, is a real deadlift. By the best deadlifter in the world. Dont make stupid ass shit comments about it you fucking fuck.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

You are forgetting about ser Barristan here. He is not only there to protect but also give her advise.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Reality check fool : I competed last month. I'm above the minimum total to enter both Belgian and European IPF raw competition, and if i'd train single play, also the open competition.

See how much of a fool you are now.

Did i say its a walk in the part you fucking idiot ? Nope, i did not.

I said tire deadlifts is a freak thing. That 994 is "pretty strong", but that he's amongst the specific type of deadlifters that should be able to do that, and that i could match that.

THis video, is a real deadlift. By the best deadlifter in the world. Dont make stupid ass shit comments about it you fucking fuck.
It wasn't directed at you, Bruce Banner. And, like Abel, you also missed the point, which were you clearly overrating yourself.

Edit: Your girl clearly turned off the hot water and I recommend you release the pressure somewhere else than the gym.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Was fearfull of spoilers so avoided the thread but holy shit im so glad I did

Missed those creatine-induced, Overly compensating breakdowns
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)