Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (118 Viewers)

Jul 1, 2010
Just watching that Beetle scene from the last episode again and it struck me that Jamie seemed a bit callous in the way he just walked out of the cell and just said ''good luck today'' without looking at Tyrion and then just left.

Maybe the result of that fight didn't concern him all that much as he may have had a plan to help him escape regardless of the outcome?

5:30 onwards

Maybe he was too upset on the other hand :boh:
:lol2:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Just watching that Beetle scene from the last episode again and it struck me that Jamie seemed a bit callous in the way he just walked out of the cell and just said ''good luck today'' without looking at Tyrion and then just left.

Maybe the result of that fight didn't concern him all that much as he may have had a plan to help him escape regardless of the outcome?

5:30 onwards

Maybe he was too upset on the other hand :boh:
:klin:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Nah, I actually hope Tyrion dies. He's the most overrated character in the series by far, and I feel has outlived his usefulness for the series. It would be great to see him going out with a bang though.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I seen him in few stuff, most of them he died :D Was hoping GOT would be a combo breaker :(

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, I actually hope Tyrion dies. He's the most overrated character in the series by far, and I feel has outlived his usefulness for the series. It would be great to see him going out with a bang though.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
:D

I know it's an unpopular opinion, but Tyrion has just bored me for quite some time now, and I don't really see him becoming any more interesting in the future if he survives. Also, any scenario involving him walking free would most likely be completely unrealistic, though I'd be glad to be proven wrong in that regard naturally.

http://www.tickld.com/x/guy-goes-cr...e-of-thrones-episode-this-is-the-best-status-

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
:D

I know it's an unpopular opinion, but Tyrion has just bored me for quite some time now, and I don't really see him becoming any more interesting in the future if he survives. Also, any scenario involving him walking free would most likely be completely unrealistic, though I'd be glad to be proven wrong in that regard naturally.
Tyrion is smart. Therein lies his awesomeness. Not everything has to be action packed. It's the small little touches he adds to each dialogue or each scene that makes him great.

Also, I wonder if Sansa is going to die soon and this act was her swan song of sorts.

- - - Updated - - -

Pascal seems like a nice dude, he should rock the facial hair though.. Looks completely different without it.
I think he looks handsome without it. I was like wow, he is actually good looking!

- - - Updated - - -

He's the Chilean Sean Bean :D
:lol:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
How is the quality of those live streams? I'm thinking about staying up to watch tonights episode, but if it's just some pixaleted buffering bullshit it's not really worth it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)