Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (34 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm thinking the white walkers will make an appearence.
Yea probably towards the end they'll come in and fuck up that massive wildling army. might inadvertently save the rangers by doing that.

one thing i havent noticed anyone discussing on here is what Melisandre said to Stannis Baratheon's wife about making some big sacrifice soon for the lord of light. I wonder if they mean Stannis' daughter as she has "king's blood"? the wife wanted to leave the daughter behind but melisandre insisted she come with them...

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Yea probably towards the end they'll come in and fuck up that massive wildling army. might inadvertently save the rangers by doing that.
Was thinking the exact same thing. The nightwatch will put up a valiant resistance but ultimately they'll be stretched to the limit and then the white walkers show up.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

one thing i havent noticed anyone discussing on here is what Melisandre said to Stannis Baratheon's wife about making some big sacrifice soon for the lord of light. I wonder if they mean Stannis' daughter as she has "king's blood"? the wife wanted to leave the daughter behind but melisandre insisted she come with them...
Yeah, she wants to sacrifice Staniss' daughter. I miss Melisandre btw, that part where she was naked was so cool.

I think the White Walkers might show up and the wildlings join the Wall watchers or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)