Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (11 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Just put the people who spoil on your ignore list. I don't dislike any of them but I do dislike spoilers. It's a last resort thing. :)
I can't put @Lion on my ignore list. Seeing him with that avatar pleases me so much. His -REPS are cute too. :heart:

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Lol, I knw it was the granny who did the poisoning. Littlefinger is badass.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, about Tommen, Margaery already had an older Joffrey where she wanted. It's kinda funny that the Lannister's last hope rely on him and that she's already manipulating him. Which is normal considering his age, I guess.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Will be interesting what happens next.

Unrelated note and not a spoiler but Jon Snow is so Ned's sister and Rheagar's son.

"King," croaked the raven. The bird flapped across the air to land on Mormont's shoulder. "King," it said again, strutting back and forth.
"He likes that word," Jon said, smiling.
"An easy word to say. An easy word to like."
"King," the bird said again.
"I think he means for you to have a crown, my lord."
"The realm has three kings already, and that's two too many for my liking." Mormont stroked the raven under the beak with his finger, but all the while his eyes never left Jon Snow.
: This could be the random spoutings of a raven. Or it could be a subtle clue that Jon, as the only surviving son of Rhaegar, would be the king of Westeros if the Targaryens still reigned.
As one last tidbit of evidence, it can be said that if Jon is the son of Rhaegar and Lyanna, it fits with the series name 'A Song of Ice and Fire.' Jon seems to be shaping as the main character, and it woudl fit the series title if his parents were Rhaegar (fire) and Lyanna (ice).

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
ok lets not overreact, the possibility was discussed on this very thread before, you dont need to have read the books to suspect that theory, which so far stays just that.

not sure of this had been posted here before, but there goes

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Can anyone explain to me what the story is with these weird looking skeletons on horses that took the baby at the end of the episode?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
This.

Makes you wonder, why people have to ruin it for eachother.
i love your sweet tears

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone explain to me what the story is with these weird looking skeletons on horses that took the baby at the end of the episode?
white walkers/the others. there is no spoilers in this article, just history and backround on their appearances and powers:

http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/White_Walkers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)