Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (12 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The tyrells are going to love Tommen. Once he gets to start hitting that they'll have control of the king and he wont even care.

This season has a disappointing lack of Stannis...

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
The tyrells are going to love Tommen. Once he gets to start hitting that they'll have control of the king and he wont even care.

This season has a disappointing lack of Stannis...
I finally saw the last 15 minutes. The baby. :cry: Those wildlings are so heartless!

We found out the murderers! :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
fucking dick, Burke!

Tommen is the luckiest SOB in the seven kingdoms.

Can'r wait to see what happens when Jon Snow gets to Craster's house.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
:agree: what bitchface said, they're white walkers. wildlings are normal people.

and what about the dude who volunteered to go with jon snow. the fucker is evil, he's the asshole who tried to kill bran.

- - - Updated - - -

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
:agree: what bitchface said, they're white walkers. wildlings are normal people.

and what about the dude who volunteered to go with jon snow. the fucker is evil, he's the asshole who tried to kill bran.

- - - Updated - - -

when did he try to kill brann? i thought he was the one who cut off Jamie lannisters hand, dude who works for lord bolton

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
those are not wildlings. they are the others/white walkers.

- - - Updated - - -
Nope I actually meant wildlings. I was referring to the women who called for the baby's sacrifice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)