Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (34 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Has the show revealed yet who killed Robert baratheon's initial hand of the king? Don't remember his name but the guy who Ned Stark was called to replace...

I remember the starks blamed the lannisters but it seemed mostly based off of hearsay

I thought it was pretty clear the mastermind was Littlefinger. He even revealed it to Sansa with the necklace and shit.

- - - Updated - - -

And I also thought it was pretty clear everyone knew Jeoffrey was inbred. Ned Stark took care of that.

- - - Updated - - -

And I also thought it was pretty clear everyone knew Jeoffrey was inbred. Ned Stark took care of that.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh never mind. I've had one too many drinks and thought we were talking about Jeoffrey.

I can't remember that far back.

- - - Updated - - -

It had to have been the Lannisters.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Has the show revealed yet who killed Robert baratheon's initial hand of the king? Don't remember his name but the guy who Ned Stark was called to replace...

I remember the starks blamed the lannisters but it seemed mostly based off of hearsay
would you like me to tell you? the book reveals it and it is quite shocking and cowardly.

serious when it was revealed it made me rage so hard and worse than the red wedding thing

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
ßöмßäяðîëя;4522099 said:
I unbanned everyone from here because you are all dumb.

Kyle's a jew, and I don't mean Kyle Brovlofski.

- - - Updated - - -

Delete the post above? It doesn't say anything, it just asks a question.
Not really, as people now know that the shows original explanation was wrong.

Jul 10, 2006

Lord John Aryn was his name. Ned came to the conclusion that Cerscie was behind his poisoning. I think she all but confessed to it in the first season. Aryn would have told Robert, who would have had Cerscie and Jamie executed. This is also why, after Robert's death, she sent troops scouring King's Landing killing any child who could have been one of Robert's bastards.

Apr 12, 2004
She didn't do that, Joffrey did. Tyrion accuses her of doing it and she doesn't admit to it, he then says that she didn't know about it, so it must have been Joff. Joffrey didn't want anyone coming to the throne against him.

- - - Updated - - -

The only reason I challenge you is because I've watched every episode in the past two weeks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)