Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (59 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Why do people do anything?
it was a rhetorical question, theres absolutely no need to have spoilers here

Why would you worry about spoilers when all you have to do is not click on the spoiler button? :shifty:
you keep missing the point and this is the last time i will attempt to explain, i dont open the spoilers but their presence is unnecessary and redundant, and thus spam

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
You guys(and some women) are fuckin' pussies! What the hell were you expecting? After the mega shock last week, this week was always gonna be different. It wasn't gonna serve up ANOTHER shock. It was going to bring closure to some stories and set things up for next season. And I think it did this very well. Vinny summed it up almost perfectly.
Because in the books, it is that quick ;)

It was good to finally know who Theon's tormentor was.
But it was always the Boltons! That symbol of the flayed man from the start :p

Ummm... hello... Valar Morghulis?? Ring any bells?
You know nothing, Jon Snow?

Fucking Ramsay! I was actually excited to see Yara going for her brother.
:agree: Asha rules.

Mods, @Enron and @Kate, this spoiler business has run rampant, there is absolutely no reason for this thread to have any spoilers. Those who are either too stupid or lazy to comply and take their book convos to the appropriate thread dont belong here.
No one has spoiled anything, people play tricks with the spoiler tags all over. Had they tricked you into being properly spoiled, then yes, but being tricked into clicking on "hi", no.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Because in the books, it is that quick ;)

But it was always the Boltons! That symbol of the flayed man from the start :p

You know nothing, Jon Snow?

:agree: Asha rules.

No one has spoiled anything, people play tricks with the spoiler tags all over. Had they tricked you into being properly spoiled, then yes, but being tricked into clicking on "hi", no.

you are still not justifying their existence here, it has nothing to do with opening them

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Hi Deneb. :p

I hope that was disgust that I saw on Cersei's face when she saw Jaime's hand. If it isn't no one tell me, I will wait for next season.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
which makes this episode pointless, except for 15 minutes that could have easily been added to the last episode, that last scene with khaleesi is barftastic, also no mention of littlefinger and the house tully.
Someone explain what Littlefinger's business with House Tully is? What did Tywin ask him to do?

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Someone explain what Littlefinger's business with House Tully is? What did Tywin ask him to do?
They have no business bro, Tywin asked Littlefinger to marry Lysa Arryn so they would have power over the Vale of Arryn

Thats what Im saying. Westeros needs an unhealthy dose of dragon fire, just a sweep for all the germs.
I can't cheer for Dany.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Wait what? Legitimate? How do you think the Targaryen got the throne in the first place? :lol:
Exactamento. Aegon The Conqueror. Enough said.

Stannis is the rightful heir to the Throne. Robert won it fair and square when he whopped Targeryean ass. Daenerys needs to get her tight ass back to Westeros and win back, otherwise she's just as much of an usurper as Joffrey is.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

The Targaryens created the Iron Throne and the idead of one overall king of Westeros. They are the original royal line.
Once Aegon I had conquered six of the seven kingdoms, he proclaimed himself king of Westeros, and the rule of the Iron Throne extended over the continent. He was acknowledged by the previous kings in the North and the Rock, and had the support of the rulers he had appointed to the Stormlands, the Riverlands and the Reach.

No they are the original conquerors.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactamento. Aegon The Conqueror. Enough said.

Stannis is the rightful heir to the Throne. Robert won it fair and square when he whopped Targeryean ass. Daenerys needs to get her tight ass back to Westeros and win back, otherwise she's just as much of an usurper as Joffrey is.
Indeed V, If it's not: Winter is coming then it should be: Ours is the fury!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)