Gael Givet (1 Viewer)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i remember seeing him play in LB for monaco once or twice. Looked good, and he was called for the france squad in th WC(i know its not an indication, as domench is an idiot) but DD holds him high, so he must be good.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Badass Devil said:
i have been studing french for 5 years :p

its ay or eh, like gilet a sleevless jacket
Here's a goal he scored, with commentary. Download it and listen to how the commentator pronounces his name:
http://asmfootnet3.free.fr/J13-29-10-2005-MonacoAjaccio-but2.zip

At 00:00:06, that is 6 seconds into it they say his name, listen and find out. :) At 00:00:24 the stadium announcer yells his name, you can hear it again.

To say Givay is simply not correct.

My Way

Jul 22, 2006
no cuz we want ribery
no,no i dislike him.no place for ribery at Juve :p

can i remind u that turin is practically france
it is not true.can you tell why?
maybe we almost always had and have french stars,but evrything has norm and i think many french players again will be bad for us.
Dechamps must not looking only for Frenchs,enough already :p

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
My Way said:
no,no i dislike him.no place for ribery at Juve :p

it is not true.can you tell why?
maybe we almost always had and have french stars,but evrything has norm and i think many french players again will be bad for us.
Dechamps must not looking only for Frenchs,enough already :p

well id rather we were french as turin is situation near france, i think monton (whoever u spell it) is the town ahead of turin thats bang on the french italian borders, than a team like inter who are a bunch of has been south americans in particular argentinians, mite aswell call themselves inter-pendiente.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Martin said:
Here's a goal he scored, with commentary. Download it and listen to how the commentator pronounces his name:
http://asmfootnet3.free.fr/J13-29-10-2005-MonacoAjaccio-but2.zip

At 00:00:06, that is 6 seconds into it they say his name, listen and find out. :) At 00:00:24 the stadium announcer yells his name, you can hear it again.

To say Givay is simply not correct.

the commentator pronounced it as jeevay, i dont know wot ur getting at as i was right! the commentators proved it so :p

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Badass Devil said:
the commentator pronounced it as jeevay, i dont know wot ur getting at as i was right! the commentators proved it so :p
Actually the commentator proved you wrong, which is exactly why I posted the clip. If you think he's saying Givay with the ending as the ay in 'hay' then your ears need a tune up.

My Way

Jul 22, 2006
Badass Devil
well id rather we were french as turin is situation near france, i think monton (whoever u spell it) is the town ahead of turin thats bang on the french italian borders, than a team like inter who are a bunch of has been south americans in particular argentinians, mite aswell call themselves inter-pendiente.
i know all it.
but let me remind you that national team of Italy or scuadra azzura,as you wish,almost always was and i hope will be full with Juve players.I don't think anything bad about Frenchs,but just want that all team will not full with them.2 or 3 players is maximum.

and if we go more far can talk about that... Platini was italian naturally.Zidane is arabian.Thuram knows himself from wich country is he really.Trezeguet is argentinian and etc.
so it France Italy :p an all world and not we France.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Martin said:
Actually the commentator proved you wrong, which is exactly why I posted the clip. If you think he's saying Givay with the ending as the ay in 'hay' then your ears need a tune up.

OH COMMON! its still with the pronounciation of ay hay aay gay, same thing just hard to describe its pronounciation in texts.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
i saw him little in monaco, but i no he is better the legro. i dont know if he is worth 5 million pounds though.....id take him for 5 million euros :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)