Gael Givet (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I was reading some of Monaco's forums and most of them want to keep Givet. they say he's a leader and plays 110% every game. They say that if he wants to leave they can't do anything about it since Monaco lost every starter frm their defense and would understand he wants out too.

Some say they would accept Zebina + 2m €. :shocked:

were do I sign? :D

Mark77

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
mark77 said:
I was reading some of Monaco's forums and most of them want to keep Givet. they say he's a leader and plays 110% every game. They say that if he wants to leave they can't do anything about it since Monaco lost every starter frm their defense and would understand he wants out too.

Mark77
that's more than enough!

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
mark77 said:

Mark77

Mark, go and tell Secco about this, send him an email, call him to his celular, send him smoke signs whatever it takes, we must do this deal

go boy!! go!!!

:D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Givet is a great leader and was the captain after Giuly left for Barcelona. For Monaco to give us Givet for Zebina and 2 million is nothing short of sheer lunacy.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I'd pay them to take Zebina. Those fans that want him + 2m haven't seen him play for us and Roma that's for sure.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Espectro said:
Mark, go and tell Secco about this, send him an email, call him to his celular, send him smoke signs whatever it takes, we must do this deal

go boy!! go!!!

:D
I don't use phones anymore. :smoke:

I sent him a pigeon with a little note tied to him. :pint:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Andy said:
Givet is a great leader and was the captain after Giuly left for Barcelona. For Monaco to give us Givet for Zebina and 2 million is nothing short of sheer lunacy.
What if Gael himself doesn't want to leave Monaco?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Jeeks said:
What if Gael himself doesn't want to leave Monaco?
He said before the WC he would consider the possibility of leaving Monaco. They lost(like us) their backline(Maicon, Squillaci, Evra...) and he's not happy about this.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
mark77 said:

Mark77

They must be Capello fans... :D

Palladino

Jul 24, 2006
MONACO LOOKING TO KEEP GIVET

Monaco are determined to hold on to captain Gael Givet amid reported interest from Juventus coach Didier Deschamps.

The 24-year-old defender was part of the France squad which reached the World Cup final but did not feature in Germany this summer.

He has been a key member of the Monaco side for three seasons, helping the club reach the Champions League final under Deschamps in 2003.

Deschamps, who has recently been appointed head coach of the relegated Italian giants, has expressed his interest in bringing him to Turin.

But Monaco's general manager Marc Keller insists there has been no contact between the clubs and has no intention of letting Givet go, especially after their other key defender Sebastien Squillaci left to join Lyon.

"We found out about Juventus' interest in the papers," Keller told L'Equipe.

"But we have not had any contact either with Juventus' managers, nor Givet or his agent.

"Gael has recently come to Monaco to see his team-mates but he did not mention his future.

"We are expecting Gael to be back to training on Thursday. But things are clear. We want to keep him.

"He is our captain and one of the key players on whom we intend to rely to build a competitive side next season."

http://www.sportinglife.com/footbal.../26/SOCCER_Fra-Monaco_Givet.html&TEAMHD=italy

my opinion: I prefer the italian defenders cuz they are more stronger :)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Palladino said:
MONACO LOOKING TO KEEP GIVET

Monaco are determined to hold on to captain Gael Givet amid reported interest from Juventus coach Didier Deschamps.

The 24-year-old defender was part of the France squad which reached the World Cup final but did not feature in Germany this summer.

He has been a key member of the Monaco side for three seasons, helping the club reach the Champions League final under Deschamps in 2003.

Deschamps, who has recently been appointed head coach of the relegated Italian giants, has expressed his interest in bringing him to Turin.

But Monaco's general manager Marc Keller insists there has been no contact between the clubs and has no intention of letting Givet go, especially after their other key defender Sebastien Squillaci left to join Lyon.

"We found out about Juventus' interest in the papers," Keller told L'Equipe.

"But we have not had any contact either with Juventus' managers, nor Givet or his agent.

"Gael has recently come to Monaco to see his team-mates but he did not mention his future.

"We are expecting Gael to be back to training on Thursday. But things are clear. We want to keep him.

"He is our captain and one of the key players on whom we intend to rely to build a competitive side next season."

http://www.sportinglife.com/footbal.../26/SOCCER_Fra-Monaco_Givet.html&TEAMHD=italy

my opinion: I prefer the italian defenders cuz they are more stronger :)
And they cost more.:)
I'm sure that you prefer them cuz of their look.;)

Palladino

Jul 24, 2006
giovanotti said:
And they cost more.:)
I'm sure that you prefer them cuz of their look.;)
may be, looool :D

but if they younger they will not cost us alot :cool:

now i hope that tudor still with us cuz he has an experience and also we have Piri and Palzzareti , so it will not be a big problem if we bring a young defender :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)