Future coach (23 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Everyone wants hipster meme coach De Zerbi now. Guess being water boarded by serial winner pragmatic Allegri has been enough.
Funny how that works, isn't it? And he's Italian too, the horror. I guess after getting molly whopped by shit provincial serial loser Spalletti that might've quietly changed.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Well we are mandated to pick an Italian coach so I would try Sottil.

Paid his dues starting his career all the way at the bottom of Italian leagues. He plays high intensity but doesn't seem like a meme in that regard. Seems flexible in formations. Strong jawline and charisma and young and getting good results.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Hire Bonucci until the end of the year. That way we won't need to see him on the pitch and be rid of him by the summer.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Well we are mandated to pick an Italian coach so I would try Sottil.

Paid his dues starting his career all the way at the bottom of Italian leagues. He plays high intensity but doesn't seem like a meme in that regard. Seems flexible in formations. Strong jawline and charisma and young and getting good results.
definitely in line with your user title, would celebrate 4th place with you with him on the bench :dule:

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I actually don't think a change of coach, with the current squad and uncertainty surrounding the club, will make any difference.

And, most importantly, it will take years for the team o acquire a new identity. Allegri's mentality has been going for so long, that it is deeply ingrained in the club. I mean, he actually won leagues while doing it. So it will take a good amount of time to shake it off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 19)