Future coach (31 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
We should go for a coach in his 40ties / early 50ties at most. Not a complete rookie like Pirlo, but someone talented that has a lot to prove. Tudor is a good option, I like Juric too.
Always assuming Zidane isn't coming at the moment, I wanted De Zerbi in the summer. Now he probably won't come as he just started with Brighton. Juric I would like too. For Tudor I'm not convinced, not yet at least.

Even if Gasperini is old he does the deserve the chance imo. Such a track record warrants a look.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
De Zerbi has schooled Klopp twice already, he'll stay then end up somewhere like Chelsea and do a few jobs in the EPL. He's on the guaranteed money path, he won't come to us now.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Always assuming Zidane isn't coming at the moment, I wanted De Zerbi in the summer. Now he probably won't come as he just started with Brighton. Juric I would like too. For Tudor I'm not convinced, not yet at least.

Even if Gasperini is old he does the deserve the chance imo. Such a track record warrants a look.

No to Gasp, need either a younger coach who can sorta relate to these rich gen z pansies, or one who's really good at man mgmt.

Jun 16, 2020
no to anyone that has been coaching senior footie for 5 months, the Pirlo experience was enough. if he continues to do well in Serie A, pick him up after ~3 years.
We’ve learned the exact opposite now though, experience doesn’t say shit. Serial winner Allegri did worse than rookie Pirlo so far. Fagioli is a lot better than Paredes, etc

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
De Zerbi and Zidane are the dream. In the unlikely event that we get top 4, I'd say we have a chance but it would seem unfortunately more probable that they just decide to carry on with Allegri. Under a top 10 finish scenario, I could perhaps envisage a Conte return for a 2011-esque rebuild project but not if we finish in the bottom half of the table. That's too low for him; he wouldn't want to coach a '10 euro' team. Juric and Tudor seem like more viable options say we escape relegation. Palladino or Montero for Serie B.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
We’ve learned the exact opposite now though, experience doesn’t say shit. Serial winner Allegri did worse than rookie Pirlo so far. Fagioli is a lot better than Paredes, etc
I say we go for that sweet spot like we did with Conte back in 2011 - promising manager looking for his big breakout, but has had time to test and perfect his system and skills. Pirlo wouldve been better if he could cut his teeth first on a smaller stage or even more likely we wouldnt have hired him at all.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I say we go for that sweet spot like we did with Conte - promising manager looking for his big breakout, but has had time to test and perfect his system and skills. Both Allegri and Pirlo shouldve done better.
Carrera maybe? what has happened to this guy after Bari?

- - - Updated - - -

the other obvious candidate, which i was totally against in the past, but who has shown he can play that offensive and attractive football and is a Juventino is of course Gasperini.I wouldnt like him in normal cicrumstances, but Juve which plays the young guys and is a pretender to go back on top could use a coach like him.

Durden

May 11, 2006
De Zerbi has schooled Klopp twice already, he'll stay then end up somewhere like Chelsea and do a few jobs in the EPL. He's on the guaranteed money path, he won't come to us now.
I still think (hope) that most Italian coaches want to prove themselves in Italy, and that they dream of coaching Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)