Future coach (8 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Durden

May 11, 2006
Same as all new age meme coaches. Pressing and high risk build up play.
have you watched him in Brighton? I think De Zerbi has evolved a lot since his Sassuolo days. He seems much more mature, and he is bringing in the results in PL with an average roster.
Maybe it just because Allegri has made me completely depressed and I need to convince myself of something, but I really think he could do a successful rebuild with our current roster, and play some entertaining football at the same time. It might take some time, but I think he could get the best out of our young players.
I think with 4 new players we could have a team De Zerbi could work with. I assume Cuads, Rabiot and Di Maria will leave, and we can keep Dusan and Chiesa. I think Pogba will leave since we most likely wont play in Europe next year. Woj is not good enough with his feet, so we would need to get rid of him some way.
Bonus is he already worked with Loca and made him look good.

1675117737217.png

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He chose Liverpool when they were in a similar state. They had just sold Saurez and turned garbage.
Not the same.
You can say whatever you want about EPL but its more appealing to others than Serie A.
Liverpool were shit but were not involved in illegal activities.

Liverpool wont fire him unless he repeats it next year.

Real options are Conte and other Italians and Ill even add Spalletti although he might refuse

- - - Updated - - -

have you watched him in Brighton? I think De Zerbi has evolved a lot since his Sassuolo days. He seems much more mature, and he is bringing in the results in PL with an average roster.
Maybe it just because Allegri has made me completely depressed and I need to convince myself of something, but I really think he could do a successful rebuild with our current roster, and play some entertaining football at the same time. It might take some time, but I think he could get the best out of our young players.
I think with 4 new players we could have a team De Zerbi could work with. I assume Cuads, Rabiot and Di Maria will leave, and we can keep Dusan and Chiesa. I think Pogba will leave since we most likely wont play in Europe next year. Woj is not good enough with his feet, so we would need to get rid of him some way.
Bonus is he already worked with Loca and made him look good.

1675117737217.png
The real question for the club is Italian?
In this case he could be a candidate especially if its true we want Mc-Allister.
Honestly Id welcome him or others over Allegri. We tried but I cant tick even one aspect in his favor. The team is horrible.

Call me crazy but I think a good coach could get us the Scudetto even with the players we have.
Conte is probably the safest bet but Im intrigued about De Zerbi.
With Conte I expect Scudettos
With De Zerbi there is more of a risk but if it pays off we could look like a really great team and even fight for CL trophy again

Last edited:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Klopp likes a challenge

Let's see him try & convince a bunch of old Italians that a successful team needs to take athleticism & fitness into account when building a team

I can think of no greater challenge in football

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Not the same.
You can say whatever you want about EPL but its more appealing to others than Serie A.
Liverpool were shit but were not involved in illegal activities.
And they most definitely offered him guarantees we can't offer, especially not in the state we in.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
At best we can attract a former JJ player like Tudor for example or an up and coming young coach managing a Serie B team or a coach managing a bottom mid-table Serie A team. That is our new reality.

But anyways, there's no point of talking about a coach now when we don't know what our future holds come June/July

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Somewhere down the line, we would need to unearth a new Conte or develop a young coach into a top coach given the situation we are going to land ourselves in

I hope all these young coaches we hear about don't have archaic ideas like Allegri.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
At best we can attract a former JJ player like Tudor for example or an up and coming young coach managing a Serie B team or a coach managing a bottom mid-table Serie A team. That is our new reality.

But anyways, there's no point of talking about a coach now when we don't know what our future holds come June/July
At all costs I'd like to avoid former JJ players and coaches, except for Zidane I guess (who is impossible anyway).

For once it'd be nice to get someone from the outside to bring in some fresh air and blood. Be it tactics, approach to diet and training, all of that stuff. Tudor would be underwhelming for me considering the fact his sides look very similar to Conte's. Same old ideas, always a 3-man backline. Our kids would disappear in that 3421, mostly Fagioli and Miretti.

My favorite for some time was De Zerbi (even before going to Shakhtar) and he remains one still - that is if it has to be an Italian.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
FIGC wants to get us relegated and you think we can get Klopp?

:lol2:

Reallity call, stop thinking Klopp and start thinking Del Neri
Requirement #1 for the job is that they be one of us. Klopp doesn't get it. Del Neri didn't get it.

We need somebody who gets what we're about, and how the FIGC is intent on fucking us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)