Future coach (7 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
i hope we won't, that's a dead end at this point
I'd like something different too, but the continuity argument during rough times for the club is hard to look past now that we're racking up the wins imo. From the pov of the decision makers I mean- I want more interesting and inspiring football from Juventus

- - - Updated - - -

Good faith question - who would you want to replace him with? I don't follow enough general football to have an idea who could be a good option atm

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'd like something different too, but the continuity argument during rough times for the club is hard to look past now that we're racking up the wins imo. From the pov of the decision makers I mean- I want more interesting and inspiring football from Juventus

- - - Updated - - -

Good faith question - who would you want to replace him with? I don't follow enough general football to have an idea who could be a good option atm
De Zerbi and Tudor come to mind. Heck even Pioli. Ideally we'd expand our search to look beyond Italian shores and/or ex-Juve players, but that's not how we roll @ JJ. We don't like taking risks, unless it's on freebies and injured players.

The important thing is not to go for reheated soup in the shape of Cunte.

Maintaining Failegri after another trophyless season is a monumental failure - zero ambition.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I really don't have much idea about Tudor as a coach

I know he's got pretty good results with OM

But does he have a progressive style to some extent or is he a hardcore jihadi?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)

• Suns