Future coach (22 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Apr 12, 2004
Never rule out an Italian, non Italians are just a pipedream for us.

I mean Deschamp was the last foreign coach, and he only got it because of being an ex player and the fact we were in serie B.

Before Deschamps, 1971 was the last time we appointed a foreigner.

We are Italian to the core.
Do you like or dislike this?

- - - Updated - - -

Gimme your list for this thread I'll post it
I'll start a thread and get it going. pls hold, then pls discuss

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Do you rate him? I personally dont

Not really that highly , but he would be a sensible choice. He is tactically sound and decent balanced approach. I just doubt he can handle ego's in dressing room, or much pedigree for winning.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't he lose Ligue 1 with psg?

Huge red flag for me.

Cant handle ego's. He wasn't the coach of that team anymore.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
A Fitness coach is just as important as a Future coach. Pintus won't leave Real anytime soon. We need a coach that can bring a good backroom staff otherwise this thread will open again.

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #316
    May I suggest my posts in the Bremer Thread, then.
    You’re 10000% correct

It doesn’t matter who gets hired and inherits this squad. We may see incremental improvements but there is something deeper that goes beyond players, cosching staff, etc. I’m afraid to say it’s the culture, but it has something to do with it.

3 coaching staffs from 2019-2022
    Nearly all players from 2019 to 2022 have turned over - exceptions: Wan, Bonucci, MDS, Rugano
    Gotta start at the top to enact real change and see it trickle down to see results.

Apr 12, 2004
    I mean, look, culture is presented as this "we did this in the 70s and 80s and we need to keep that going" trend, but it's not.

The realism is, and you've experienced it, too, you work in corporate America, the culture works as long as it works. As soon as it doesn't the fingers point outward and never inward. It can change overnight.

I'm not being a cuck or a beta max CHUD in saying this, it's just what I know best, but at Bayern we got our next director and CEO when they were in their 50s after the prior management was instilled for like 45 years.

I don't know Juve that well, but standards and progress are key when the bolt and lock always match that key. Read it again. It starts at the top, if something is rotten from the top, it's going to transition down. I don't know that it is, but if two, three, nine coaches come through and they are all kicked and blamed, it's not the coaches, and it's not the squad.

Outsider perspective, that's all. I could be wrong, and I hope I am, for football's sake.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    There's alot more to what's wrong with Juve which I've just mentioned in the Allegri thread but it has to be said that the last 3 managers didn't absolutely suck. So who's knows how good we could be again with a proper manager.

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #319
    People will trash pirlo but I liked him. He just needed a few years of coaching other sides before taking over Jj. Not sure what people expected of a guy with zero experience.

To me it says more about the person hiring than it does about the candidate

Apr 12, 2004
    Pirlo didn't have zero experience, he had the players and the dressing room and the management above him under his belt. He played there.

The difference between a player and a manager is like 15%, between an owner or a Board and a player is literally 100%.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 14)