Future coach (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I absolutely have no idea who’s the guy who coaches Benfica , but he has won 12 games , and is german , that’s enough for me .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Still prefer Amorim as his crosstown rival. While he hasn't achieved the level of big money and player investments as Schmidt, the guy gets a lot out of lower-budget, hungry players. We are going to need a period of rebuilding that will take a couple years before we can compete for much of anything and demand a more name-brand coach,

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
We need a coach that can first develop young players. We are going to end the season in the red again thanks to (probably) lost CL revenue, and are about to lose Sandro, Cuadrado, Rabiot, Bonucci and Rugani in next 2 years. If we’re serious about rebuilding the replacements should be at least 50% from young talent.
We also need a proper scouting department. It seems like Tici locked the building and took the key.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Yeah he would be very useful but is very expensive. I doubt we see him here with Agnelli still in power.
hope AA gets fired soon.
tbf, conte is only a short term solution, his style burns out quick and hasn't shown an ability to adjust in Europe. I wouldn't want him around for more than 2 maybe 3 seasons. But hes the perfect coach if you want young players to take the next step while contending for a domestic trophy. I think the "beef" with Agnelli is squashed.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
tbf, conte is only a short term solution, his style burns out quick and hasn't shown an ability to adjust in Europe. I wouldn't want him around for more than 2 maybe 3 seasons. But hes the perfect coach if you want young players to take the next step while contending for a domestic trophy. I think the "beef" with Agnelli is squashed.
There’s a decent sample size that shows Conte won’t stay anywhere more than 3 years, so your wish is granted by default. I still don’t think he’ll come here. We’ll see.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Based on the Italy call ups fuck Mancini.
No Zaniolo no Udogie no Perin no Frattessi no Parisi is a joke.
I would make a case for Miretti as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)