Future coach (33 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
He’s on the verge of joining Brighton. What can we do to change his mind?

oh oh I know! How about a 5 year deal?
So you are expecting Zidane tuchel Or conte without a significant investment? He is currently most acceptable interim coach with Italian nationality.

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #389
    Is anyone willing to bet actual funds that our next coach will not be a paisan?

PM me if you have some balls

Strickland

May 17, 2019
    No chance Conte is coming back. He got a damaged relationship to mend with Agnelli first and on top of that he wants money . He will probably stay in EPL if he does get the boot in Spurs.
    Conte-Spurs relationship is the other way around, its Conte who's got the control there and not the club. They begged him to come in the summer, he only agreed in the winter and for 18 months, until summer 2023. Im sure theyre trying to extend for a while now, but Conte probably wants to see if there are better opportunities first. I think Juve could tempt him.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    Conte-Spurs relationship is the other way around, its Conte who's got the control there and not the club. They begged him to come in the summer, he only agreed in the winter and for 18 months, until summer 2023. Im sure theyre trying to extend for a while now, but Conte probably wants to see if there are better opportunities first. I think Juve could tempt him.
    With our financial situation next to impossible any top manager will want a significant transfer budget.

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #397

Lol who is writing such fiction. The series of poor decisions by Agnelli Nedved and co since Cardiff leaves zero faith that they will do the right thing which is resign and fvck off themselves for the best of Jj

- - - Updated - - -

In the meantime RDZ camp feeding fake news to this interista to drive up his price for Jj. Agnelli ofc would be stupid enough to pay

Jun 16, 2020
    We certainly should look for a certain profile and not a name. Squad motivation, discipline and fitness should be the number one attributes the next coach should have. No stylists like Sarri or tacticians like Allegri. Or signing someone just for the sake of his name like Pirlo.

Naturally Conte comes to mind with those attributes, so someone like him at least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 22)