vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Close bread

Beaniebaby is broke

no future couch
we took bigger financial L's already, either for the sake of the long-term budget (see higuain's contract termination) or for the sake of short term results (overpaying for vlahovic). i can actually see allegri getting fired regardless of his fat contract. this is getting out of hand very quickly. squad is shit, but not this shit.

did anyone confirm that rumored clause that would allow the club to terminate his contract after 2 seasons if the targets are not reached?

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Managers available
Bielsa, Benitez, Sousa, De Francesco, Prandelli, De Zerbi, Joachim Bogey, Poch, Tuchel, Zizou.

After the WC, the following might come available, Deschamps, Van Gaal, Hansi.

Others within our reach, Mancini, Amorim, Conceicao, Hasenhuttl, gasperini, Pellegrini, Gallardo.

I wouldn't mind giving Deschamps a second chance, if he were to come available that is.

The thing is, when you have coaches like Spaletti, Pioli and Inzaghi dominating the top, you know it doesnt take much to win. Our Failegri was supposed to be in a league of his own. Embarrassing that we have to consider names of lesser stature, but sadly he is stubborn and in holiday mode.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I think we’ll try get Mancini.

He’s a Juventus fan from childhood, never played for us (or coached us), doesn’t have the World Cup to look forward to, good pedigree and will be seen as a somewhat safe pair of hands.

Uninspiring but you just know we’ll try make a play.
I'd love Mancio,

I think he is a very very underrated coach that actually has modern ideas.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
You can always terminate a contract, always. Do you mean without financial compensation?
there is an unconfirmed rumor about a clause that would allow the club to terminate his contract with a relatively low compensation (no word on the exact amount)

we'll probably see in a few days anyway

as for mancini, i like his ideas, but he's a soft guy. otherwise he wouldn't have let sarri call him a fag without punching the old man lol. i want tudor, he's probably a proper psycho and would beat the shit out of our overpaid pussies

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Managers available
Bielsa, Benitez, Sousa, De Francesco, Prandelli, De Zerbi, Joachim Bogey, Poch, Tuchel, Zizou.

After the WC, the following might come available, Deschamps, Van Gaal, Hansi.

Others within our reach, Mancini, Amorim, Conceicao, Hasenhuttl, gasperini, Pellegrini, Gallardo.

I wouldn't mind giving Deschamps a second chance, if he were to come available that is.

The thing is, when you have coaches like Spaletti, Pioli and Inzaghi dominating the top, you know it doesnt take much to bring in a coach.

Gallardo is the only guy that makes sense to me, but there's no way we are taking that gamble. What are sousas credentials? I just remember letting go of him was our worst mistake in the 90s

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Pocchettino too should be realistic option, with Mancini. Pooch has his paisan roots in Piedmont/Turin. And was just overlooked for the Chelsea job..

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I think we’ll try get Mancini.

He’s a Juventus fan from childhood, never played for us (or coached us), doesn’t have the World Cup to look forward to, good pedigree and will be seen as a somewhat safe pair of hands.

Uninspiring but you just know we’ll try make a play.
Italy flopped at the qualifiers because they have no striker.
Hewon’t have that problem here with Milik and Vlahovic. He’ll really make our midfield buzz again.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Gallardo is the only guy that makes sense to me, but there's no way we are taking that gamble. What are sousas credentials? I just remember letting go of him was our worst mistake in the 90s
Sousa? He was coaching in China and the Polish National team for a bit last I recall. Hard pass

- - - Updated - - -

i used to, good job at spurs. good motivation, good tactics, good physical preparation, etc. lost it at the end, but after a few years that's inevitable i guess

utter failure at psg tho
Choke job at spurs that year leicester won the league

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
100 percent the right choice is to hire pirlo back.

now that he has experience, he will deliver
too bad sarri can't be rehired because of that stupid "no 2 serie a teams per season" rule, right?

i'm not saying i missed your bald troll head, i'm just saying nice try loin

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
too bad sarri can't be rehired because of that stupid "no 2 serie a teams per season" rule, right?

i'm not saying i missed your bald troll head, i'm just saying nice try loin
no, i truly believe in his thesis and vision. this team is also somewhat better than his first juve team.

since this season is lost, get pirlo and stick by his vision for next 2 years.

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
I dont think Allegri will get sack, unless we dont qualify for Europe in Serie A, it is too much money to pay for him.
I would like in no particular order or availability: Guardiola, Bielsa, Italiano, Emery, Luis Enrique, Klopp, Zidane.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)