Future coach (7 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Should be non-italian.
Enough with dinosaurball
What a ridiculous and stereotypical notion. Real Madrid is the best team in the world by far.
Spalletti crushed Liverpool. Could’ve been a tennis score in that game.
Pioli doing an excellent job with the Milan team too.
Conte, even though I hate his fucking guts, I have to admit is punching above his weight with Spurs.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What a ridiculous and stereotypical notion. Real Madrid is the best team in the world by far.
Conte, even though I hate his fucking guts, I have to admit is punching above his weight with Spurs.
Those people are only Italian by birth. Real Italians coach Juve and play dinosaurball, whatever the fuck that is.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Those people are only Italian by birth. Real Italians coach Juve and play dinosaurball, whatever the fuck that is.
I think the thing about Juve that makes it easier to play "defensive" football is the demand for instant results.

That's there at Real too but they also demand "good" football.

Italian coaches know how to revert to defensive football when they need to, and may see that as the safe option when feeling the pressure here.

Aside from that, I am ready for a foreign coach who can bring ideas/philosophies, trainers, technologies that weren't necessarily advanced at Coverciano where all the Italians learned about coaching. In other words, we need some ideological diversity

Last edited:

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Yeah but those are occupied and won't be coming to Juventus. Any cadidate besides that?

Apr 12, 2004
Tuchel isn't even considered good in Germany. He's too rigid and has been hated by every locker room he has ever been a part of. Candyman, I can see, he might like the challenge.

What're DelPie and Nedved doing?

- - - Updated - - -

Who in the hell would want an Italian? They can't even coach the NT to the WC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)