Future coach (62 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Apr 12, 2004
We definitely need someone with winning experience. No time for gambling on up and coming managers.

Zidane is the perfect candidate. How about Flick as an alternative?
Zero chance you get Flick.
Zidane isn't gonna happen any time soon
Flick is with the German NT so we can rule that out too.

Seriously though we could do with a German forward thinking Coach
:lol:

Hate Germans and the Bundesliga, want German coach.

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I don’t watch anything but Juventus anymore, having said that some years back I followed the Bundesliga closely when Klopp was still making a name for himself with Dortmund.

It’s a fantastic league in my book. Great passionate supporters, great looking stadiums, exciting offensive football. To me it’s the only league out of the top 5 that still manages to salvage that atmosphere from the old days.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I’m sure Tuchel took a short term
Initial contact at Chelsea. He may not do the same again, particularly for us but it’s surely no harm posing the question during the international break.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I struggle to think of viable alternatives, who could we get?

Poch, Tuchel, Zidane, De Zerbi, Mancini are the likely names if we changed. I don't think Zidane would come though.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I’m sure Tuchel took a short term
Initial contact at Chelsea. He may not do the same again, particularly for us but it’s surely no harm posing the question during the international break.
I'd take Tuchel for a short term to finish the season, then see in the summer who to hire. But I wouldnt give him long term contracts. Wonder how his training staff is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)