Future coach (54 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Gallardo is the only guy that makes sense to me, but there's no way we are taking that gamble. What are sousas credentials? I just remember letting go of him was our worst mistake in the 90s
Just mentioned him because of the Juve links.

Gallardo or Amorim would be great, I'd fap to them names. The old man Pellegrini is doing well at Betis.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I dont think Allegri will get sack, unless we dont qualify for Europe in Serie A, it is too much money to pay for him.
the moment the club goes into damage control mode the maths are easy: either we lose 40-80m by not participating in the cl and continue working with allegri or we get an other coach and still pay ~12m gross for a coach we aren't actually hiring. easy choice for a sane manager.

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
the moment the club goes into damage control mode the maths are easy: either we lose 40-80m by not participating in the cl and continue working with allegri or we get an other coach and still pay ~12m gross for a coach we aren't actually hiring. easy choice for a sane manager.
I just dont see them taking those calls, heck the Keane and Burguer matters were my enlightment that we are clueless, literally almost like the forum has more common sense than Juventus. :numnum:

Yeah lol, I like him, is a personal thing.
Besides it cant be worse than now... :boh:

Apr 12, 2004
I think CL payouts are higher than that, you have to think about primary, secondary, and tertiary costs and expenses.

You're talking participation, auto-qual, TV, gate receipts, travel, hotel, restaurants, merchandise.... for at least six games.

It's A LOT of money, especially if your budget already includes those funds.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
No to Mancini. Couldn’t even get Italy to the World Cup. Sounds like something Allegri would do.
Never rule out an Italian, non Italians are just a pipedream for us.

I mean Deschamp was the last foreign coach, and he only got it because of being an ex player and the fact we were in serie B.

Before Deschamps, 1971 was the last time we appointed a foreigner.

We are Italian to the core.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)