Future coach (22 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
you cant get a coach when all the summer and Januray market we were working to recruit the player he wants in addition the season is just started ...

be realistic guys

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Where was Conte's Chelsea when he got the sack? Klopp's Dortmund? Allegri's Juve last season? Where is Allegri's Juve now?

You can choose to highlight only the lowest points of an otherwise successful tenureship for a coach, that doesnt make it a story of failure. Almost every tenure ends with a sacking after results dry up.

To date, Tuchel remains the coach that took PSG the farthest winning domestic treble and reaching the CL final (reminds me of someone's heyday) in the same season, and has their highest winning % in their history.

Just to make sure I am following, are you saying sticking with Allegri is better?
Every story is different and individual. Conte fell out with Costa who was his main striker. They cluelessly think Morata was the answer. Morata flops and hence Chelsea were not top4 and Conte got sacked. I dont know who made the call, was it Chelsea or Conte. But now it reminds me bit of last season. Chelsea replace Diego Costa who won them 2 league titles with Morata who is not leading man, we replaced Ronaldo with Kean and still expect to push for title?

Psg are richest team in the world. French league is inferior to all the others. This is not valid argument you are making here. Psg has 100x resources of all rivals in france (they can afford Neymar, Messi, Mbappe) Somehow they are 3rd before christmas when Tuchel got sacked. How is that even possible? History has now proved Tuchel is rather
short term signing:

2015–2017Borussia Dortmund2018–2020Paris Saint-Germain2021–2022Chelsea

We have had 3 managers ourselves last 4 years. That isnt stability.

Dortmund lost a star player every season, be it Lewandowski, Götze, Gundogan and eventually Klopp moved on too. Dortmund are pretty much the Roma/Napoli of Germany, eventually all their best players move on to bigger clubs if they are top quality. I dont think again that is fair comparison. Dortmund are a seller/feeder club, Psg are one if not the richest club. Dortmund always will be in Bayern shadow.

On the whole we already have been before. Sarri was also supposed to be big contrast in comparison to Allegri and ultimately noone here is fan of his.

The Lukaku signing pretty much destroyed Tuchel. Nothing was same after that. How is that one player can do that. He was suddenly scapegoat for everything last season. Well he wasnt there this season. The bad apple was gone. Still Chelsea struggled. Tuchel can be quite toxic is my overall point.

In ideal world i would have wanted Zidane or Guardiola. Both would have ticked certain boxes; finally a foreign coach, Zidane knows the club and its values and is a serial winner, Guardiola plays entertaining football. We were linked with both. Now we could say oh dont care about entertainment but we arent winning anything either anymore. Perhaps we couldnt afford them but then how we could afford Ronaldo in the first place? The biggest mistake was buying Ronaldo mixing him with the Emre Cans & Ramseys of this world and then giving the keys to rookies like Pirlo. Most people here hate Sarri, the media said his philosphy simply doesnt translate to Juve and leopards dont change their spots. To me Allegri is stagnating. The guys in espn call him a dinosaur. You could say what they know but most of them are ex players. Surely they know more than me. If he doesnt win minimum serie A then he should go. If we lose the league in the last 3-5 rounds i can accept that (it would mean we actually fought for the title not just hope for 4th place) and say ok we need 1-2 more additions and youngsters grow another year and next year will be our. But i dont think that will be the case. We drew with Roma, Fiorentina but then also with Samp. Salernitana beat Samp 4:0. Samp has yet to record a win in 5 games. We shouldnt be drawing a game with a team who by the looks of it will fight for relegation.

Dont pull me that rebuild card. Real seemingly replaced Ramos and won the CL, Carlo even threw bunch of kids on in the final. Ronaldo before, Casemiro this summer. Every year teams lose starters and replace them. Soon we will be rebuilding for 5 years. Its the same logic like you pull with your coach argument. As in look what he did back then. Is Mourinho still as good as he was before? Then why is he coaching Tottenhams and Romas of this world. Cause he isnt anymore in that elite level. And it seems Allegri is heading same direction. We arent competing with Sacchis Milan here in league.

Last edited:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Why do we talk about a new coach? No one will streer Allegri. He has a contract till 2025 and the club can‘t afford to fire him and to hire a new coach!
I read a rumor about a clause that Allegri and the club can mutually part ways in year two of his contract if results don't improve. Don't know how legit this is.

I don't think sacking him right now would help but I sure hope this is his last year here.

I don't think we will stick with him either way if it's another season of doing the bare minimum aka qualifying for CL.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
what is Spalletti's coaching style? does he have something as his main tactics?
4231 90% of the time, only varies to a 433 if necessary.

Very "2010" style in a way. Direct football, not a hipster but not old school. Very involved fullbacks going up and down, double pivot with technical skills, less of classic AM, more complete player in the hole like when Allegri played Vidal or Marchisio there.

The front 3 have been more varied under him. The whole false 9 thing in modern times started with him as the above poster said. He made that role for Totti at Roma. Mostly plays with a 9 though. Inverted wingers to cut in centrally.

Another downside, his personality. Not quite Gasperini level but he is pretty bitter. Not the easiest character when things go wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 13)