Frederik Sørensen (3 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
There is no single quote in that article. It could have said 15mln plus Buffon as well.
which part of the
''The Old Lady have reached an agreement in principle with Torino over a €14 million transfer fee, with two players moving in the opposite direction as part of the deal.
Ciro Immobile is one of the men who will move to their local rivals as counterweight.
Torino are keen on Switzerland international Reto Ziegler, but the left-back's wage demands could prove to be a problem.
Therefore, Frederik Sorensen could be included in the deal instead.''

you don t understand?

That post included a link for the article if you press the blue letters.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Do you see any quote in that article? I can write that $#@! up, would you believe me?
i will, if goal.com or another site of its caliber post it as well!

Nicholas offended me by saying that i made that up, which was not only offensive, but wrong as well.
Media sites are not always correct and they recycle those news, it is not my fault that this is the talk about him atm, but this is how it is...

What kind of evidence he provided to make those accusations on me? Do you justify his accusations? I ve just reported what i v heard and he personally attacked me.
I said "it seems", not that it was set in stone. This is what it has been reported, this is what i updated the thread for, the malignant behavior against me was never justified, you as a mod ought to know better...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Firstly, goal.com is not a reliable source.

Secondly, I think you are misreading, or rather being mislead by how they have worded it. There isn't any suggestion Juve are going to offer €14m-€15m PLUS players, those players would be part of the deal.

And please stop referencing that Bonucci-Criscito deal, it's getting embarrassing. Although maybe explained by your response above.

For Bonucci we paid:
€5m cash
Criscito ½ (valued at €6m)
€2m cash
Almiron ½ (valued at €2.5m)

Total: €15.5m

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
@Cronios: I think they're referring to the overall valuation of the deal in that article. The player being valued at 14m, and we intend to meet that with a cash and player component amounting to the same.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope we don't lose Sorensen in either deal. I think he has what it takes to be a very solid player as he matures. In fact, even during his time at Juve he impressed on more than one occasion.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I'd happily see sorensen return to our ranks than an over priced ogbonna purchase.

The Dane showed regular glimpses of brilliant natural defensive zeal when he was here, a born stopper. At bologna it took a while last term but once he had won the managers trust he became a regular fixture in the starting XI.

I find the ogbonna suggestion odd, given we have sorensen and masi. Caceres can also happily play at cb and is far from ancient. I understand that marrone is on his way out, and since he was shoe horned into a libero role we will then be one man down at cb. But why not bring back the iceman to fill that gap in our roster?

Does ogbonna seem that much better or even as good as Freddy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)