Frederik Sørensen (2 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Exactly, so if he come do you think he would be picked ahead of padoin at rb and peluso at any of the cb positions? I dont think so.
Padoin in order plays WBR, MC, WBL, DR, DL
Peluso in order plays DL, DLC, WBL, DC
Sorensen in order plays DRC, DC, DR

Padoin is not really a fullback, just as Sorensen isn't. Likewise Peluso is not really a central defender, and plays on the opposite side to Sorensen.

So basically it's not worth debating about them clashing, other than to complain about Peluso and Padoin some more.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
That shows how much you know about Bonucci, his position and the 3 men defense.
this is true. the correct statement should be if a mindless physical defender like chiellini can make, then so can sorensen who actually seems fairly intelligent AND physical

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Watched his game against pescara. He was very decent. made a few minor errors. His man marking has improved considerably. His forward runs to participate in build up, and passes are great. Much more confident than before. I can see him as a heir to either of Barzagli or Bonucci.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He has a strong built, unless Marotta mess it bad with the co own deals, with him and Massi our future is secured!!
We only only one more starter material to roatate with the 3 starters next year (O pogba for the defense) and we can forget our massive defensive issues and hopefully a left side Licht!

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
He has a strong built, unless Marotta mess it bad with the co own deals, with him and Massi our future is secured!!
We only only one more starter material to roatate with the 3 starters next year (O pogba for the defense) and we can forget our massive defensive issues and hopefully a left side Licht!
Neither him or Masi will be good enough to play for us.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I believe Masi will. He impressed me very much during pre season. To the point where I actually wanted him to stick around to be used in easy games here - and usually I'm all in favor of loaning players out. He has great awareness, just needs to work on his physical aspect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)